wheels for Gen2 frontiers, X's and Pathys

mcm4090

Explorer
American Outlaw is coming out with a bunch of wheels that will fit are vehicles. Three of them are 16"rims and I think I am going to get the CLOTS but I do like the BUCKSHOT also.
Here are picutres of the wheels that are coming.

BUCKSHOT
BuckshotBMF-2.jpg

SPUR
spur_silver_08.jpg

COLT
colt_silver_08.jpg

TnT
]
tnt_MatteBlack.jpg

APACHE
apache_silver_08.jpg

SHOTGUN
AMOShot-1.jpg

mcm4090

Explorer
I always did like the stock NISMO rims. To bad they are only 7" wide.

The TNT rims are cool too, but I just got a new set of tires last month and I want to stay at the 16" rim sizes.

mcm4090

Explorer
Discount Tire Direct posted some real pictures of the Clot rims. After seeing the pic's I went ahead and pre-order them.

Here is the pictures.

ColtS-1.jpg

ColtS-2.jpg

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
Nice rims, thanks for the post Mike! The Colts are pretty cool. I also really like the stock Nismo rims. As for these, I am not sure I could bring my self to buy some just to get torn up on the rocks. My Nismo rims already have some rock rash, and the rash is spreading. haha

mcm4090

Explorer
Oh I know all to well about the rock rash on nismo rims.:Wow1: That's one of the reason I want rim that did not have a flat face design. Most of the scrapes I have gotten on the stock wheels are around the center.

I paid less then $500 for 4 Clot rims and with the discount they give me I also order a fifth one.

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
Oh I know all to well about the rock rash on nismo rims.:Wow1: That's one of the reason I want rim that did not have a flat face design. Most of the scrapes I have gotten on the stock wheels are around the center.

I paid less then $500 for 4 Clot rims and with the discount they give me I also order a fifth one.

Yea I hear ya... That is where my rash is too. Yes, I am talking about rock rash haha.

I don't think I need to mention this, but please post some pics of wheels on your truck. I think it is going to look flippin awesome, can't wait to see them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online