While I'm at the blower motor.....

RRClassic

I'm about to be all-up-in the blower motor/heater core on my 1991 Range Rover. I was just wondering if I should change anything else while I'm there. I'll be using the kit from atlantic British. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

proper4wd

Expedition Leader
Nothing in particular, just inspect everything very well especially wiring and connectors for corrosion. Also make sure all of your drains (sunroof and a/c) are installed properly and clear. If you are meticulous about putting the dash back together, it could be better than new. You will fix a lot of squeaks and rattles. And please only use correct trim screws... Ive seen far too many put back together with sheet metal and drywall screws. If you're short on trim screws, you can order the correct ones online.

adelatoa

Adventurer
Inspect your draining tubes at the A/C condenser unless you are seeking to propel your RRC Flinstones style without a floor pan. Check that the plastic nozzle is not cracked. Mine had a hairline crack at the gray plastic that previous owner never addressed and it surfaced rusted the floor pan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan