White 2008 Tacoma Access Cab with 2TRFE and 5spd

Jeff H

Adventurer
I've decided the time has come to sell my Tacoma. The ONLY reason I'm selling it is to rid myself of the payment that comes with it and buy a 4Runner with cash. It's been a great truck and is a solid start for someone to finish it.

Here's the lowdown on it. It has 156k on it and will go up slowly as I drive it daily. I've replaced/added the following:

-Icon/DR 2.5 Coilovers (rebuilt with new seals and springs 7/2015)
-Bilstein 5125 rear shocks
-Cooper AT3 tires in 265/75r16 (with ~17k miles on them)
-ARB Bullbar Bumper
-Snorkel
-Brand new drivers leaf spring from Toyota (it's due for both replacements once recall is announced)
-Napa AGM battery (34r)
-New factory Aisin water pump (6/2015)
-Kenwood DPX 300U head unit
-Weathertech mats (front)
-Extended rear diff breather

I have all the receipts for the above items.

It does have a Yaesu FT-7800r Dual Band radio installed that I could leave in or take out depending on if it's wanted. There is an antenna permanently mounted on the roof that can be removed and the mount capped off.

Here are a few current pics and more can be found on my build page that has an in-depth break down of all I've done to the truck.

I've also got Suburban leafs that I was planning on building OMD rear packs and a Allpro U-Bolt flip kit than I'll throw in with the truck.

Asking $13,500 or trade for a decent 2nd or 3rd gen 4Runner or similar plus $8k cash (the payoff amount). No lowball offers or junk please.

Last edited:

al415

Observer
Nice and just what I'm after. I'll subscribe as I'm selling a truck of my own within the next week or so.

Jeff H

Adventurer
Nice and just what I'm after. I'll subscribe as I'm selling a truck of my own within the next week or so.

Good luck with your sale! Its bittersweet to sell this truck but financially I'll be better off in the long run!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman