Winter Wonderland

dieselcruiserhead

16 Years on ExPo. Whoa!!
Unreal.. I have been taking photos of our place, this winter has literally been relentless... Funny because I was going to start up a thread called "relentless winter." Last time they say it was like this was '96 (before I lived in Utah). Still very cool.... I have to work 1-10PMs all week with Tuesday off... :) Meaning.. POWDER DAY.. On Saturday was possibly the deepest snow I've ever skied, sun out, open bowls.. Was straight out of a ski movie... And then it snowed another 18" today... We hit more snow in January this year than all of last year :)

This is my front yard and the walkway to my house, and the parking lot! To get perspective look at the things around it. The 7' garage door, the snow mount next to my Saab and the side door to the garage! And our front door. It has never snowed as hard as I have lived here that there is full on snow piled up against the front door that is covered from the elements..

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
dieselcruiserhead said:
This is a road from tonight that is normally a wide 2 vehicle road :)

Andre

I know the feeling! All the roads around here are single lane now. Hopefully the rotary snowblower will widen the roads tonight.

It's like living in a snow cave.

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
I must say that I'm happy we're not building trailers in your garage anymore!

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
dieselcruiserhead said:
This is a road from tonight that is normally a wide 2 vehicle road :)

Andre

Here is the "two" lane road in front of my house. I guess we use the same plow service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998