Wow. somebody doesn't like FRP!

austintaco

Explorer
I looked up "flippac" on dailylister, and I found this. Whoa!

link from craigslist:

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/fod/4108125107.html

copy of txt..very hard to read:

THERE WILL BE A U TUBE VID ON FLIP PAC AND THE BAD WORK - $10 (ALL UNITED STATED)
THIS IS TO INFORM ALL PEOPLE ABOUT THE BUSINESS PRACTICES OF THEIR BUSINESS IN RIVERSIDE, CA. THE MANUFACTURE OF THE FLIP PAC. BUSINESS KNOW AS FRP

IT USE TO BE A CORP. BUT LOST ITS STANDING BY NOT PAYING HIS TAXES .

YET HE IS STILL OPERATION UNDER A BUSINESS LICENSE IN RIVERSIDE, CA AS THE CORP. AND APPEARS TO BE HIDING FROM?????. THE OWNER THAT IS.

ALSO THE JELL COAT IS RUNNING OFF THE CAMPER SHELL. LOOKS LIKE FAT FREE MILK. LOOKS LIKE THESE CAMPERS ARE NOT MADE TO LAST.

REALLY YOU NEED TO FIND A GOOD ONE. DON'T GET SUCKED UP INTO THIS INFERIOR PRODUCT.

THERE WILL BE PLACED ON YOU TUBE A VID. TO SHOW THE WORKMANSHIP OF THEIR PRODUCT. POINT THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER. AND PRETEND THEY DO.

AND SINCE THEY REFUSE TO TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM THIS WILL HELP THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE LOOKING FOR ONE TO DECIDE IT YOU WANT TO BUY ONE OR NOT.

OF COURSE FRP WILL SEE THIS AD. AND REMOVE IT. BUT ON YOU TUBE THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN. BUT I WANTING THEM TO KNOW THAT THE INTERNET IS A GREAT PLACE TO LET THE WORLD KNOW ABOUT ALL THEY ARE NOT DOING.

EVEN IF YOU THE CUSTOMER DOES NOT SEE THIS NOTIFICATION . AND YOU ARE VIEWING IT ON YOU TUBE. YOU WILL SEE THE TRUTH .

THEY SAY A PICTURE IS WORTH A 1000 WORDS. SO THE WORLD WILL SEE IT.

ALSO CHECK WITH THE BBB FRP HAS A BAD RATING.

INTERNET COMPLAINTS HAS ALSO BE POSTED AND ON THE INTERNET IT IS FOREVER.

AVOID THIS COMPANY. IT IS A PLAGUE

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
I did a quick search, I guess he was so mad, he never posted the video ; )

ps still happy with mine!

Jr_Explorer

Explorer
Yeah. I've read all the horror stories and FRP does NOT provide the best service in the world. But they will tell you straight up that they are NOT in the business of building campers. Their primary business is fiberglass piping and vessels for treatment plants, refineries, etc. The Flippacs are fill work for their personnel between contracts for their main work. The quality is fair. The product is unique and the fact that they have a large investment in tooling to accommodate virtually every size pick-up made in the last 20-30 years is saying something. They built mine and had it ready within a week of when they said (13 weeks) and they made a mistake with the slider window in front and had a replacement in their next shipment of windows which was a month later.

I do wish they would do a few things to address the known weak links in the product. The frustrating thing is they could do these things without tooling changes. And I wish they would be a little more open with how it's built to make mods easier. But it's a great product and I love mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman