Wrangler door handles

Bailys13

Has anyone installed these on their Jeep Wrangler?

Warranty & Support​

Amazon.com Return Policy: Amazon.com Voluntary 30-Day Return Guarantee: You can return many items you have purchased within 30 days following delivery of the item to you. Our Voluntary 30-Day Return Guarantee does not affect your legal right of withdrawal in any way. You can find out more about the exceptions and conditions here.

I have a friend that installed them on his due to some passengers having problems with the push button. They think this is a good upgrade. I am considering changing out my door handles to these but would like to know if anyone has tried them.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Interesting! I like this idea. BTW, here is the link:

Personally, it seems like I always have something in the hand that needs to open the door, and it's very ackward to push the button on Jeep doors with your off hand. You have to rotate your wrist 180 degrees and position your elbow just so for leverage. It's a PIA, that this might just solve. I would wonder about dirt, grit, mud and grime. My Jeep door handles fill up with mud and grit all the time. How would these fare?

Bailys13

nwoods, Thanks for posting the link. Some day I may figure out how to do that. My friend that has them installed on his Jeep gets out pretty often and he did not have anything negative to say about them. They worked very well when I tried them a few times. Opened with my pinky finger easily. I have not read all the Amazon reviews.
I did order a full set (5) and I will post on the install. I think the estimated delivery is the first week of Jan. 2024.

akpostal

Adventurer
Carolina Metal Masters has a billet paddle handles for the JK that is very pricey. These would do the same for a budget, my budget anyway.

Looking at the install pic, why is there a wire to the door handle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior