WTB Fridge Combo Slide

Don_TLR

Adventurer
I had a slide but I included it with my jeep that I recently sold that was set up for overloading. So I need a new one around the phoenix area if possible or willing to drive a bit.
TIA

sabjku

Observer
Just an FYI, I actually purchased an SCT slide from a forum member here a couple months back. We used Pirate Ship for the shipping and it was substantially cheaper than going direct with USPS, UPS, etc. Only mentioning it in case you worked out an arrangement.

Don_TLR

Adventurer
Just an FYI, I actually purchased an SCT slide from a forum member here a couple months back. We used Pirate Ship for the shipping and it was substantially cheaper than going direct with USPS, UPS, etc. Only mentioning it in case you worked out an arrangement.
Thanks for that tip, that can be useful on shopping flea market deals!!!!

sabjku

Observer
Thanks for that tip, that can be useful on shopping flea market deals!!!!

Absolutely! I've used it a couple of times now, and it was a huge savings! I even just had to make an unfortunate claim with them as well. Package was shipped by way of UPS, item was damaged, claim was filed through Pirate Ship, and they took care of everything. Full reimbursement(had insurance), and gave me the shipping back, all within about 3-4 days. I'm impressed. Sorry to derail the subject:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12