WTB: Outfitter Caribou Lite 6.5 Truck Camper

Wild King Art

Hey everyone! I'm looking for an Outfitter Caribou Lite 6.5 slide-in truck camper in good condition. I just thought I would shout out to see if anyone wants to part with theirs before the snow flys. (too late, Wyoming) :) I live in Florida, but would make a road trip to pick it up. I'm new to this thread, so keep me in mind if you come across one. I need something that is ready to travel and in good working condition around the $10-20k price range. The Caribou is lightweight and compact for off road travel as I am a wildlife photographer and need to go where the action is.

I enjoy seeing all the amazing rigs here and hope to one day see some out on the trail!

Thanks for letting me post here!

The struggle is real in Florida. LOL

Karen

Attachments

• IMG_4033.JPG
    IMG_4033.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 61

Best Camper

Hey everyone! I'm looking for an Outfitter Caribou Lite 6.5 slide-in truck camper in good condition. I just thought I would shout out to see if anyone wants to part with theirs before the snow flys. (too late, Wyoming) :) I live in Florida, but would make a road trip to pick it up. I'm new to this thread, so keep me in mind if you come across one. I need something that is ready to travel and in good working condition around the $10-20k price range. The Caribou is lightweight and compact for off road travel as I am a wildlife photographer and need to go where the action is.

I enjoy seeing all the amazing rigs here and hope to one day see some out on the trail!

Thanks for letting me post here!

The struggle is real in Florida. LOL

Karen
Did you find a Caribou Lite? I have one for sale on RV Trader and it is in Indiana.

Best Camper

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12