Xt225

Trail Monkey

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0014
IMO, these are excellent bullit proof bikes. however that being said for a 93, id pay $900 US. not sure on the conversion of that.

you can get a tw200 less than 5 yrs old in the states for under $2k.

Tree

Adventurer
I live in Canada so yah i think the price is right. Going to try to talk the guy down we will see. Trying to sell my bike first though.

EMrider

Explorer
The xt225 has a cult following and is legendary for its reliability and ease of use. Not a powerhouse, but quite a capable trailbike.

deserteagle56

Adventurer
I have over 10,000 miles on my 1992 XT225 and it still runs like new. It has never needed repair. Since I ride a lot of really rough trails I geared it down - 1 tooth in the front and up 10 in the back - but that's the only real mods I've made. Oh, yes, and I had a kick starter kit installed. If you want to learn more, go to XT225.com.

Tree

Adventurer
Dang the thing sold...back to the enduro bike hunt. What should i be looking for if I want something cheap, reliable, 200cc - 300cc range, and with not much electronic stuff?

EMrider

Explorer
Dang the thing sold...back to the enduro bike hunt. What should i be looking for if I want something cheap, reliable, 200cc - 300cc range, and with not much electronic stuff?

Another xt225
xr250r
ttr250
drz200

All pretty simple and reliable without the newfangled stuff you'll find on more modern bikes.

R

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12