Yearly Death Valley trip.

toddz69

Explorer
Always enjoy your photos and trip reports. I was creeped out by Darwin when we were there a few years ago.

Todd Z.

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
I like it, Tim!
It's almost like you were there huh!? :sombrero:

Really enjoyed the report and pics. Exploring DV is one of my favorite yearly trips.

Thanks

R
It just never gets old does it. Enough new places to see within it to keep ya busy for, well, a lifetime!

Always enjoy your photos and trip reports. I was creeped out by Darwin when we were there a few years ago.

Todd Z.
Thanks Todd! We were too. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to leave out of respect at not gawking at people trying to just live or if it really was the creep factor, but something told me to go!

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Someday I would love a chance to tag along with you guys....
Death Valley is someplace I really want to go but each time I start planning there is just so much to see that I end up picking somewhere else to go play.

Great write up as always and a bit sad to realize this is the last trip we will get to see your Runner :)

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Someday I would love a chance to tag along with you guys....
Death Valley is someplace I really want to go but each time I start planning there is just so much to see that I end up picking somewhere else to go play.

Great write up as always and a bit sad to realize this is the last trip we will get to see your Runner :)

Absolutely Lance. The only way to see DV is one small bite at a time. I see folks put together a week long trip and assure themselves they'll see it "all", but there is just no way. There is always more to see! :)

Me too, I miss my truck, but I know it was a good time to let it go. (I especially miss it as I rewire almost my entire new truck...):coffee:

Scott Brady

Founder
What a view Tim!
IMG_1867.jpg

Thanks for posting the adventure and congrats on the new ride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12