Yokohama X/AT

jgallo1

Adventurer
Last year I put a set of the Yokahama Geolander G-015 on my 87 Toyota and I have been really impressed with them. I was thinking about using the Yokohama X/AT on my Tacoma. I was just wondering if anybody had any experience with them yet?

beef tits

I run them on my Tundra, E rated, 285/75/18. No lack of traction. Only have about 2-3k miles on them. I typically run overloaded and wait to put it in 4x4 u it’s actually needed, which is rare with these when loaded.

Nice and comfy on bumpy roads when aired down to 30 psi or so.

Quieter than KO2s, louder than Falken AT3W.

hbabler

I’ve got 30k on mine on my excursion. 35”s. They are great tires. Still have about half tread left, they are a little louder than new but not bad.

jgallo1

Adventurer
I like the fact that in size 265/75/16 yokohama says they are true 32".
Also listening to @Scott Brady on his podcast say that he has great things about them. The only drawback I see is for a Tacoma like the cooper st maxx they are heavy.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
I run them on my Tundra, E rated, 285/75/18. No lack of traction. Only have about 2-3k miles on them. I typically run overloaded and wait to put it in 4x4 u it’s actually needed, which is rare with these when loaded.

Nice and comfy on bumpy roads when aired down to 30 psi or so.

Quieter than KO2s, louder than Falken AT3W.
Rugged sidewall too. I considered them but I've great luck with Toyo's.
They should excel.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
I like the fact that in size 265/75/16 yokohama says they are true 32".
Also listening to @Scott Brady on his podcast say that he has great things about them. The only drawback I see is for a Tacoma like the cooper st maxx they are heavy.
The Cooper ST Maxx are noisy too after 15K according to an owner I met. He can't kill them though. He tows heavy so he sticks with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman