Trekboxx Alpha system for 5th gen 4Runner - great condition - Portland, OR

SenorBoludo

I’m selling my Trekboxx Alpha drawer system that fits 5th gen 4Runners. It’s an awesome system, but my 4Runner was totaled (Trekboxx was not in the rig at the time). I had it in the rig for only one summer, lightly used. Everything works perfectly, is amazingly well designed and built, bombproof and perfect for camping/overlanding. There is some light scratching on the top (you can see it in the picture), but otherwise in perfect condition.

I have the base drawer system, the side wings (side storage), and the removable cover for the fridge area (makes the top flat when fridge not in use). Note: does not include the cage or over-fridge shelf. Also including the TrekboxX fridge straps, which are very high quality.

Trekboxx builds an awesome system, can't recommend highly enough. David is a pleasure to work with and has helped me out a ton on the phone with my stupid questions. I'm not sure what rig is next, but I'll definitely put another TrekboxX system at the top of the list (GX550 if anyone has a donor rig...)

Tons of info about the system on the Trekboxx website. T4RSA — TrekboxX Expedition Systems - https://www.trekboxx.com/t4rsa-1

I paid $4,580 for the system, asking $3000 OBO.

Note: Shipping is very complicated for these systems (Trekboxx builds a custom box to ship them in and sends them freight, and I can't do that), so local pickup only.

IMG_4211_small.png

IMG_4207_small.png

SenorBoludo

Reducing price to $2000!

I appreciate the interest from a number of folks in other parts of the country, but I looked into shipping and it will be prohibitively expensive and complicated. I may be able to get it to Seattle, but any further would not be feasible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger