05+ Tacoma custom aux fuse panel FS thread

Hey guys, I posted my recent Blue Sea aux fuse block install here:
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37333
I got a lot of positive feedback from it and a lot of interests in the bracket I made.

Since the interest is there, I am going to be making these for members. I'll be making the brackets out of 1/8" steel and following the template I already have. I can, however customize the bracket to compensate for more or less room (some people may not want the circuit breaker cutout, some may want the bend flipped, and so on). I can also drill hole patterns as long as I'm provided with the measurements of whatever you'll be bolting to it. I will also be included stainless steel hardware to bolt the bracket into place.

The price will be $40 shipped for an uncoated piece. I can prime and paint it before I ship it for $50 shipped and I'm working with the powdercoating guy to see what he can do for me.

If you are interested, PM me the details you want and I'll provide you with a solid model rendering so that we can make sure that we are on the same page. Once that is agreed upon, you can send me money through PayPal and I'll get started on the bracket. I should be able to ship the bracket out within 4 days of ordering.

I think that covers all the bases but if you have any questions post them up or shoot me a PM and I'll clear it up! Thanks!

Here's some quick pics if you're lazy and don't want to follow the linky:)

DSC01558.jpg

DSC01565.jpg

IMG_4285.jpg

IMG_4278.jpg

Let me know!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl