1975 Dodge W600 Power Wagon Factory 4x4 w/ Winch - $9000 (Lugoff, SC) Craigslist Ad

rxinhed

Dirt Guy
http://columbia.craigslist.org/cto/4258172914.html

I saw the reference to this at Power Wagon Advertiser, but there are numerous folks whom could use this truck. Too far for me to get, my wouldn't let me anyway.

Ad text:

For your consideration a Rare 1975 Dodge W600 Power Wagon, with Factory 4x4 drive and Factory installed Ramsey winch. Unit started out with fire dept. I'm a diesel mechanic and used this truck to work on the side. Truck has been maintained and serviced through the years. Gas engine has been swapped out with a 7.3L International diesel engine, Ford 5 speed trans w/overdrive, Factory 4x4- hi-lo range transfer case, Factory installed Ramsey winch - driven by transfer case, after market air conditioning R134 -cools very well -will freeze you out ., all new 6 tires with alot of thread, on factory old style budd rims. Truck has very good ground clearance. Truck runs and stops good, has a Baker body installed and body is in fair shape. Does not leak inside or in outside cabinets. Inside has shelfs along side. On driver side the first 2 doors have rusted on bottom and 2nd door has been damaged with latch missing, but it still locks. It has a Honda 5 hp gas eng. air compressor mounted inside, and a 80 gallon water tank mounted on right side in back to carry water to jobs. Baker body is solid and floor is all metal diamond plate. The inside of the Baker body and outside cabinets interiors are in very nice shape for their age and are not beaten up. Cab is solid and doors and windows work properly. Does have rust in flooring on drivers side, but not bad (W500 & W600 are bad for this). All can be repaired.

Cons, it does have some surface rust on cab and body-here and there, paint is faded and it has small chips(a good washing and buffing would do wonders), few dings here and there, marker lights are not working -needs new switch, power steering leak -it drips, small fuel leak at 1st injector on left bank -needs new o-rings installed on return fuel line on top of injector. It's not in bad shape for being almost 40 years old. I have never used the 4 wheel drive or winch -never got stuck, so I can't say one way or the other on the 4x4 operation. I have described this truck to the best of my knowledge. It runs well and moves down the road. The paint shines up good when it is washed and waxed. NOTE# The vise on the front bumper does not go with the truck if sold. Vise came from a family member and must be returned. I treat people like I want to be treated and do honest dealings. It has a clear title and I really hate to sale it, because I have had alot of fun with it. Rare setup and don't think there are any with this type body setup on 4x4 chassis. Don't want truck to setup and go to waste. After 30 years of turning wrenches and climbing up and down on trucks, my legs are giving me problems and I have problems getting up and down on it. Due to age of truck, it is sold AS-IS ONLY. Happy to answer all questions, take more pictures, and I am open to all offers. Thanks for looking.

Respond to CL email link:
b5mwp-4258172914@sale.craigslist.org

Reference Pics:
00W0W_cy1GUbcr7z4_600x450.jpg01414_8Zpa2pb3WDS_600x450.jpg00505_87LOAPfTGSQ_600x450.jpg01717_4PSlBDqTlsD_600x450.jpg00a0a_4FqvZ7FCTEL_600x450.jpg00p0p_2FAOnMnjYj6_600x450.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicotoup