1985 FJ60 Toyota Land Cruiser For Sale, nice build

Mishatruck

1985 FJ60 Toyota Land Cruiser for sale, lots of nice additions.

Asking Price: $8500

Up for sale is a well built Land Cruiser. Cruiser has a Chevy small block engine from a Camaro in place of the old V6. Runs great and cruises at 75mph with plenty of power left over. I don't know the year or the mileage on the engine. 187514 on the odometer. Engine has Edelbrock performance parts installed, an intake manifold and carburetor. Has the venerable 5-speed H55f installed. Transmission is heavy duty but feels great and works well with the small block V8. Additionally, truck has two optima batteries, an oversized aluminum radiator, oversized fuel tank. Truck is lifted. Rims are Eagle Alloy with Goodrich all-terrain tires. Tires are not new but in good shape. Front hubs lock. I don’t know the gearing but 4-wheel high and low work fine. Suspension is stiff with double leaf springs, solid and bulletproof. New paint job about a year old.

This truck is amazing, simply put. Great as is, but certainly ready for more customization.

Known issues:

Occasionally 4th gear grinds. The previous owner had the transmission taken apart but could not find a problem so decided to live with it. So have I.

Interior is original. I’d say a 7 out of 10. Not trashed but still 30 years old. I like it though.

No horn.

Fuel Gauge works but full-up reads as 1/2 full.

Please PM with questions. Thank you.

IMG_3699.jpgIMG_3702.jpgIMG_3706.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3