1996 Ford E350 4x4 Airstream B190 $54,999 in Los Angeles, CA

MSD

Well Known Xplor’r
This van was built by crow aka zavier... buyer beware not the best 4x4 build quality. Funny they put a ujoint bumper on it, Chris is not a fan & has had to completely strip & rebuild a few for clients that want a reliable 4x4 van.

Reactions: zip

zip

I prefer social distancing.
I reached out to seller and asked who did the 4 x 4 conversion. He said previous owner had done it himself.

Cummins_expo

Adventurer
This was for sale a while back but on through a Mexico craigslist- No idea how I found it. I asked many questions and couldn't get a clear answer. It was also like 20k cheaper

Jdubucsd

Addicted to Espresso
This van was built by crow aka zavier... buyer beware not the best 4x4 build quality. Funny they put a ujoint bumper on it, Chris is not a fan & has had to completely strip & rebuild a few for clients that want a reliable 4x4 van.
Exactly what he said

MSD

Well Known Xplor’r
Yeah previous owner was Zavier/crows all the work is done down in Mexicali at Halcon racing... this isn’t the best platform to buy... unless you want to pay a lot of money to sort out drivability issues & bad welds. I‘d never put my family in one of these vans, not worth the risk IMHO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven

Members online