2001 Ford E350 Quigley 4x4 with box, 7.3 Diesel

rbgerrish

Nee-nuu Nee-nuu!
Neat base for a camper, and decently priced it seems!
------------------------------

http://portland.craigslist.org/grg/cto/4745162498.html

"E350 Super Duty van that was converted into a FedEx box truck. Most recently used as a work rig by my father and then myself. The 4x4 conversion was done in Pennsylvania by the pros at Quigley. Suspension was modified as part of conversion and it now has plenty of clearance. The legendary 7.3 liter V8 Powerstroke diesel engine has tons of power and is one of the best engines Ford ever made. 334,701 miles with plenty more to go. Automatic transmission rides smooth.

These rigs are rare and reliable.
Great base to turn into an amazing custom camper or a kick *** work truck. You can go almost anywhere is this thing.

Recently fully inspected by mechanic in Portland. Everything is good to go.

Box measures 6'6" wide X 6'2" tall X 9'6" deep.
Currently set up with a wooden sleeping/storage loft and wood tie-down rails along walls
Walk through sliding door between cab and box
Roll back rear door
32 gallon fuel tank
Wind scoop over cab helps with fuel economy
Heavy duty metal step bumper
Overdrive
Not a dually, but you can still load it up with weight AND off-round like a warrior!
4 solid tires plus full size spare
Wired inverter hook up off grill (can use engine as generator)
Side steps into cab
Drives nice and smooth!
Brakes are solid but will need replacing in about a year
Small side doors from FedEx days need lubing
Side panels under the door are rusting
Frame has some rust on the surface -- nothing is compromised structurally

Super solid and cool rig overall

Let me know if you have any questions

Serious buyers only please! I know what I have here and will only sell if the price is right. Text or email best -- or call 207-233-280seven"

adam88

Explorer
Nice find. But it's got 334,701 miles. Engine would need an overhaul before taking it on any serious expedition travel... or better yet, a cummins swap :) Box looks like it's in rough shape too, but nothing that can't be fixed. Definitely a project for someone...

Hopefully someone buys it with the knowledge to fix it and not just let it sit in the driveway for a year until they decide to resell it. Seen it happen :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design