2001 Toyota Tacoma w/FWC

Dula

I like Toyotas
Everything is SOLD. Camper and Truck

I am selling my 2001 Tacoma 4x4. It is a 5-speed. I bought it with 70k from a guy in St. George. He was a 67 yr old retired man that bought it brand new. He had all receipts for it for everything when I bought it. There are 2 issues with this. First is a small kink in the rear bumper where the guy left the truck in neutral and it rolled 5 feet and hit a tree. Second, some a**hole that I had to lay off through a rock at the driver side door and put a tiny dent in it (no bigger than my fingernail). I had the timing belt done @ 115k currently there is 123k on the truck. The interior is tan, and it is flawless. The reason I am selling this is because I found a double cab that I want. The last 32k that I have put on this truck were from a 120 mile round trip back and fourth to one of my job sites outside of Vegas for the last year.

Additions include:
Icon coilovers
Dakkar springs
OME shocks
Wheelers wheels w/KM2
Smittybult XRC8 w/synthetic line
Bent up front bumper

FWC Eagle 1992:

I bought the camper a year ago. Reason I am selling is because I simply never have time to use it. When I got it I installed a 90W solar panel, Wave 3 heater, I cut out the 3-way and installed a Edgestar 43qt fridge and a brand new Diehard marine battery I also added a new 3 speed in and out Fantastic fan. Other than that the rest of it has stayed the same. There are no tears rips cuts holes in the panels or the vinyl.

If you have any questions PM me.

DSC_0007.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

Last edited:

Dula

I like Toyotas
Thanks!

Im going to take some detailed pics of the camper tonight when I get home from work.

Dula

I like Toyotas
Sorry guys I've been in Boston for the last three days and havent been able to update. The truck is sold. Happy to say to a very close friend of mine. The fwc is still available I'm asking 4000 obo. When I get back on Tuesday I will post more pics of it.

czenkov

Adventurer
Wish I hadn't seen this. I am writing up the for sale ad for my 45k mile '04 Tacoma since I have contracted a potent Land Rover virus strain ;). Look away, Drew, look away!

nemike81

Observer
Sorry guys I've been in Boston for the last three days and havent been able to update. The truck is sold. Happy to say to a very close friend of mine. The fwc is still available I'm asking 4000 obo. When I get back on Tuesday I will post more pics of it.

Sorry guys. :wings:

nemike81

Observer
I bought the truck, the camper is still available but I would guess not for long, this is a great price for this thing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven