2002 Pleasureway Traverse pop-top camping van in South Central Idaho. LOW miles!

CSG

Explorer
I bought this rig in 2002 with about 45k miles on it. It's now pushing 70k. It's been stored in my garage since summer of 2019. Over all very good condition but I never used the water tanks, rarely the propane, etc. Just the fridge mostly. I believe everything works properly, just have not used some of the appliances. The paint is good on the metal parts of the van but we've seen some clearcoat issues with the Pleasureway fiberglass overlays. The canvas top show some pinholes (patched) at the inside brackets at the rear of the coach. I recall the engine is a 5.4 V8 and the chassis is a E250 which IIRC is a 7200-7600 GVWR class. I've included some photos of the Traverse out camping on it's last trip. A price is requested by EP but the best I can offer is a range in the low $20,000s. This will have to be figured out between a buyer and myself due to the 4+ year storage. I'm not a vehicle knowledgeable guy like so many here are. It is running recent, lightly used KO2s which are, I believe 245/65/16. There is a small front light bar on the grill and it's a 2-wheel drive but ready for conversion. Driving sanely, I get 17-18 MPG on the highway. We haven't used it but one can raise the top and make up a bed for one or two small kids (or a pooch!). Unlike later models, this unit has an a/c through one of the back doors that will run with a Honda 2000 gen and an instant hot water tap (which I have never used). Porta Potti is stowed under the sink, microwave, and I will include an unused bumper mounted Waterport shower/water storage unit with the rig if we come to terms on a sale.

IMG_2640.jpeg
IMG_2477.jpeg
IMG_0936.jpeg
IMG_0319.jpeg

Last edited:

1Vanlover

I bought this rig in 2002 with about 45k miles on it. It's now pushing 70k. It's been stored in my garage since summer of 2019. Over all very good condition but I never used the water tanks, rarely the propane, etc. Just the fridge mostly. I believe everything works properly, just have not used some of the appliances. The paint is good on the metal parts of the van but we've seen some clearcoat issues with the Pleasureway fiberglass overlays. The canvas top show some pinholes (patched) at the inside brackets at the rear of the coach. I recall the engine is a 5.4 V8 and the chassis is a E250 which IIRC is a 7200-7600 GVWR class. I've included some photos of the Traverse out camping on it's last trip. A price is requested by EP but the best I can offer is a range in the low $20,000s. This will have to be figured out between a buyer and myself due to the 4+ year storage. I'm not a vehicle knowledgeable guy like so many here are. It is running recent, lightly used KO2s which are, I believe 245/65/16. There is a small front light bar on the grill and it's a 2-wheel drive but ready for conversion. Driving sanely, I get 17-18 MPG on the highway. We haven't used it but one can raise the top and make up a bed for one or two small kids (or a pooch!). Unlike later models, this unit has an a/c through one of the back doors that will run with a Honda 2000 gen and an instant hot water tap (which I have never used). Porta Potti is stowed under the sink, microwave, and I will include an unused bumper mounted Waterport shower/water storage unit with the rig if we come to terms on a sale.

View attachment 817132View attachment 817133View attachment 817134View attachment 817135
Hi, is this Traverse still for sale?

CSG

Explorer
Please forgive the very late reply. I thought I was going to freshen it up this year and never did. I think my van days are at an end. Please be aware, this rig has been parked in my garage for the past 5 years now and the van will need some upkeep. I posted a price earlier this year but depending on what a buyer is willing to do and what I'm not, we possibly can come to terms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3