2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi $7500

Korwin

Nevada City, CA
$7500
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi. Loaded: power seats, windows, moonroof, heated leather seats in good condition (small tear/wear on driver seat)
150000 miles but well maintained at factory recommended intervals. Run and drives great.
New 2" Old Man Emu Suspension with Rocky Road upper control arms. Rides much better than stock on dirt or pavement.
New 17x9 -12 offset wheels with new 35x12.50R17 Falken WildPeak AT3/W three peak rated tires. This Jeep killed it going over Donner Pass in all the snow this winter.
AEV Procal to keep the stability control and traction control happy with the oversized tires.
Body tastefully trimmed in order to fit 35s with only 2" of lift. Tires do rub on the frame some at full steering lock. Not damaging, just a bit annoying once in awhile.
Tow package. And front tow package for flat towing behind an RV.
Clean Title. Smog cert and reg. paid April.
The Bad:
Cracked windshield, small tear on drivers seat, car seat indentations in leather on back seat, dent in rear hatch on the top edge
I built this for adventurous road trips with the wife and kids because she likes to ride in comfort. Turns out she really didn't want to go off road so this WK has been
off road only enough to know it works well. Now that she has divorced me I only use my 69 FJ 40 on 40s for off road and don't need the WK anymore.
Call K.C. @5308282830 email kcr@hotmail.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh00333