2005 Toyota Tundra - 2 owner - clean title - Tacoma Wa.

RyanC-PNW

Observer
It's time to part ways with my Tundra.
2005 Toyota Tundra
VIN: 5TBBT441X5S458538
condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
odometer: 143674
paint color: blue
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: pickup
For sale is my 2005 Tundra with 4.7l I-force V8 and automatic trans.
I am the second owner and good friends with the first owner. I purchased the truck just a year and a half ago, and it now sits at 143,674 miles.
It has a clean title and a number of upgrades. The timing belt was done at 100k. The only person to ever work on this truck since is a good friend of mine and ex Toyota Master tech.

It is a great truck, and perfect for what it is, but it no longer fits what I need as a vehicle so it has to go. I have a massive stack of service records and receipts from the previous owner.

The oil was changed 500 miles ago, the brakes done less than 100 miles ago, and new windshield wipers as of Monday.
It has factory LSD, a color matched SnugTop canopy with a full carpet kit, LED light bar on the front bumper, and the AC is ice cold and the heat is hot. This truck has never let me down and I really hate to see it go.
I have a stack of service records and receipts that is 4 or 5 inches high from the previous owner, a closet full of parts, as well as all the manuals, even the original pricing sheet. No expense has been spared on this truck. I just had the airbag recall done at Toyota and the mechanic who did the recall and inspection said if he had the cash he would buy it from me that day.

Mods list:
JBA headers
Full stainless steel exhaust with flowmaster mufflers
Air Raid cold air dam
Fab-tech coil overs in the front
Bilstein shocks + airbags in the rear
MB Quartz speakers throughout, Pioneer deck, Alpine bridged mono amp + an under the rear seat sub. This stereo is killer, and one of the things I will miss most about the truck.
The interior has been dyna-matted for sound quality, insulation, and cabin noise
LED light bar
IPF (ARB) fatboy headlights (replaced 6 months ago)
LED reverse bulbs
Goodyear Wrangler Kevlar M/T's that are less than a year old
Brakes just done
Oil change just done
New wipers

Issues:
It has a crack in the windshield, it has not spread much, maybe the size of a dime, but it does have a crack.
The front bumper has a scrape on the driver side, the truck in general has some pin striping. I used this truck mainly to go skiing and camping. No serious offroading or trails, just basic forest roads and ski hill parking lots. - I detailed professionally for a number of years and will be doing a quick once over before the for the truck is sold to get it shined up and remove a few scratches.
The driver door jam/kickplate - The original owner is in a wheel chair, because of this when he would get into the truck his chair scratched the kick plate portion of the door jam. No one sees it but the driver when their door is open. for me it is a non-issue.

Would consider trades for a 4runner.
Photos and Craigslist link - http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/5835558783.html IMG_4052.jpgIMG_4051.jpgIMG_4776.jpgIMG_4052.jpgIMG_4051.jpgIMG_4776.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal