2007 Fuso FG Camper for Sale

drlee

Observer
SOLD TO A GREAT GUY GOING ON A GREAT ADVENTURE

I did not think I would be selling, but, here it is: Mitsubishi Fuso FG 4X4 Expedition Vehicle with DOHC four cylinder turbocharged intercooled diesel with 21xxx mi, as most of you know these get relatively good gas mileage. Truck has AC, Custom toolboxs mounted under bed, 12000 lb warn winch and bumper, custom seats, back up camera, 58 gals of fuel, Thule rack. Camper is insulated for winter use. Truck has lots of off road lights. Camper has fridge, stove, mic, TV/dvd, surround sound, heat, heated holding tanks, currently has 2 new camper batteries that power inverter 2000 watt, 30 gal fresh, water 40 gal grey, rear door big enough to haul a small motorcycle, bikes, etc. 7 new BFG AT's. I never thought I would sell this rig, but I am purchasing an acreage property and need to sell this great rig, thus the good price of $59,000. I am motivated to sell quickly and have priced it accordingly. PLEASE, serious inquiries only. Pics can also be seen on craigslist add: http://monterey.craigslist.org/rvs/3439524514.html
Camper is in Carmel Valley, CA. Depending where, I may be able to deliver. Also, best to contact me by email via the craigslist add above, as I don't always check my PM on this site. My name is Lee.

Attachments

• IMG_2950.jpg
    IMG_2950.jpg
    515.9 KB · Views: 1,391
  • Fuso Interior1.jpeg
    Fuso Interior1.jpeg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2,169
  • Fuso bath.jpeg
    Fuso bath.jpeg
    15 KB · Views: 2,103
  • fuso interior2.jpeg
    fuso interior2.jpeg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2,122
  • IMG_1238.jpeg
    IMG_1238.jpeg
    17.1 KB · Views: 2,162
  • IMG_2941.jpg
    IMG_2941.jpg
    510 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_2945.jpg
    IMG_2945.jpg
    512.3 KB · Views: 546
Last edited:

drlee

Observer
Some folks have asked some more questions about my rig. I cruise all day long on the flats if not windy at 65 mph. Slower, of course, up long grades but can maintain about 50-55 up most grades on freeway. It was built by a guy who is in the camper business, and had done other similar ventures. He did a great job. The camper is mostly wood construction, and was purposely built to be tough, light, and functional. It is not an Earthroamer in terms of construction but it is also about a quarter of the price. The heater/fridge/toilet and most of the interior were out of a brand new trailer that was damaged in transit. All work great. We have stayed in it for many nights in the snow in CA and ID, toasty warm. the truck and camper are joined so there is a crawl/pass through hole, with a rubber boot. For security, I think it is essential to have one of these. Otherwise, you are stuck in the camper if you need to drive away and don't want to go outside. In the photo below, you can see it behind the dinette table. Also, what I forgot to put in the add is that the camper is built on a pivot bed, so no issues with a flat bed breaking. Additionally, there are four jack points on the camper, and I have four jacks, so the camper can be very easily removed from the truck if needed. this is a good feature in case you ever need to repair something, or if you want to ship separately in a container. Also, the truck sits on airbags in the front, controllable from the cab. Makes for a much nicer ride with this and the seats that are in it. I feel that the 2007 is really the best choice for a Fuso. Before this they had a few issues with things like AC, and after this you cannot go south of the border and use their diesel. It is amazing how low of miles the truck has. Literally, it is like new. We chose no built in generator on the roof or underneath, and instead there is a pull out drawer designed specifically for a Honda eu2000 generator. This allows for the generator to be used in a variety of ways and locations. I bought the rig for the builder in the Seattle area, and then registered it in CA as an RV.

drlee

Observer
Two beds. One is a bit larger than a double, one is a bit larger than a twin (dinette folds down)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy