Sold: 2008 AT Overland Chaser with Eezi-Awn Globe Trotter trailer tent

Workhorse

Observer
2008 AT Overland Chaser with Eezi-Awn Globe Trotter trailer tent for sale.

I am the second owner and have owned this since 2016. This has been upgraded to the Trailing Arm Air Suspension (TAAS) and rides like a dream. It has the wood table that sits on top of the fender (not pictured but comes with it). It has a 19 gallon water tank with hand pump that works great and also has the twin jerry can aluminum mounts (not pictured but come with it) and nose box that has the battery and has a shore power plug in to a trickle charge connected to the battery. It has new electric brakes which work a treat and has the Toyota 6 lug bolt pattern on 315/75R16's. I didn't have a spare as the wheel tire matched my tow rig (80 series LC). It comes with a Max Coupler trailer hitch and I also have a brand new AT Overland propane tank with mount (not pictured but comes with it) that goes rearward of the passenger side fender.

It is a great package, especially given the Eezi-Awn tent trailer tent which very few of these Chasers have. Set's up quickly with no drama and comes down quickly as well. It doesn't get used much anymore and just sits in our garage and could use a new home. Located near Ft. Collins Colorado. (We will consider helping deliver it to its new home within reason.)

14728C2B-F38C-438F-A26F-61D724273587_1_105_c.jpeg
22087B61-4651-475B-A324-E2619956B46B_1_105_c.jpeg
201F236C-B5C8-47E5-8286-222E56B6145B_1_105_c.jpeg
ABCCF5AF-3F27-44B6-81C3-3801043EB0A8_1_105_c.jpeg
D82B1BE5-C680-4F2F-BB23-37B84C1EDD21_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited:

fromroswell

hey, any chance you would be interested in trading your trailer for a super nice 2002 bmw R1150GSA ?

Attachments

• IMG_0872.jpeg
    IMG_0872.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 113

Workhorse

Observer
Friday bump.

This is a great package that will not let you down. Great condition with new wheel bearings and brakes, tires are great in shape, this rolls and tracks like a dream and you barely notice it is even towing back there. Trailer tent is awesome as well with plenty of room for gear, a table, for changing or getting out of the weather, awning works a treat too. It folds up quite easliy and compactly, no dramas there. Bed is comfy and large enough for you and your significant other and maybe even a child or your favorite furry friend.

We've been in this tent in an absolute torrential downpour that lasted not hours but days and it was completely dry inside. 100% dry, no drips no seams welling up with drips or condensation either. Paul at Equipt sells some of the best equipment in the outdoor world and Eezi-Awn tents are exactly that.

Don't be shy, OBO means Or Best Offer, make me a serious cash offer, this needs a new home who can more completely appreciate it and what it has to offer.

Thank you for looking, have a Blessed weekend.

Workhorse

Observer
Pre-Christmas bump. I don’t need to sell but I could use the room in my garage.

Don’t be shy, PM with serious cash offer.

Workhorse

Observer
Spring time approaches, so does camping and this is perfect for your camping needs. I would like to add that the trailer has the military fuel cans and holder that goes in between the nose box and water tank and comes with tanks too. This also comes with the table that sits locked onto the fender so you can use it to prepare your meals and whatever else you might like to do with a countertop. I can and will shoot more photos or of specific details if you're serious and not kicking tires. I have updated the price as well, serious offers considered.

No Ma

Wonderer
Very interested in your Chaser. My wife and I are looking for a good trailer to go with our full-size short bed pickup with pop-up camper. We owned a Chaser ten years ago so I know the build quality of the trailer and the size and features are a good match for our needs. We are in Centennial, CO. so your location is helpful. Would like to look at yours at your earliest convenience.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3