2010 FWC Hawk / Dodge Ram 2500 For Sale

Robarino

SOLD

Truck:

2010 Dodge 2500 4X4 with 6.7L Cummins turbo diesel
Laramie package (leather, heated seats, DVD / Navigation, rear DVD, exhaust brake, sunroof, etc)
81k miles, with all services done at scheduled intervals (oil every 5k)
New Hankook tires (5-tire rotation)
Aluminess bumpers (front accommodates winch and has receiver hitch, rear has box for Honda 2000w generator and spare tire carrier/custom aluminum rack)
Aluminess custom "sliders" that double as air tanks (for tire filling, roof raising and air-horns).
Have custom welded step / hitch extension that allows for Thule bike rack on back with clearance to open camper door without bike removal.
Air compressor, air horns (wired in to truck horn so when locked, the air horn will sound if alarm is activated or panic button pushed).
Super Springs helper springs in rear. Truck sits level with camper on, and does great off road as well as on highway.
Back seats have been removed (when truck was new) and stored. Have a Mopar "load floor" in back seat area. Seats will be re-installed upon sale of truck, unless preferred as-is.
Tailgate was removed (when truck was new) and stored. Has back-up camera in it.
Bumpers were removed (and sold) when Aluminess bumpers were installed. Stock bumpers are not available.
500 watt lights in both front and back bumpers.
Most of the mileage is highway miles.

Camper:

2010 Hawk, installed on truck soon after purchase. Kept on truck most of the time, but stored under carport cover when not in use.
Roll over couch bed
Dining table
Mechanical jacks with extensions for wider bumpers
160w solar panel roof mounted with charge controller
3-way fridge
Forced air furnace
2 burner propane stove
2 propane tanks
6 gallon water heater with exterior shower
Fan-tastic fan plus additional roof vent
8' Fiamma Awning with rain rafter support
Yakima roof racks, entire length
Rear mounted fold down steps
Rear flood lights
Custom Rear Camera - tied into truck backup camera system, with "Lockpick". Includes front bumper camera as well. Can toggle cameras on and off while driving.
Thermal Pack (camper insulation panels for tent)
Battery system (charger, disconnect, single AGM battery)
Stainless sink
AM/FM/CD/Sirius ready stereo, speakers, AUX input as well
Custom Aluminess pneumatic roof lift cylinder (easy roof lift if you have a Yakima box, kayak,etc. on roof) with compressed air plumbed into camper
Unused Porta-potti

This truck has taken us to some wonderful places in Colorado, California and Oregon. It has been "fireman maintained" (meticulously cared for, cleaned after use, winterized, and maintained). We are selling so we can focus on our next adventure - a cabin in the mountains.

Defects / Issues: Normal wear and tear on truck and camper, but anything that needed attention was fixed or maintained (i.e. plastic parts like water drain at rear of camper). We took several trips to Colorado and the occasional hail storms left dimples on the roof. (Common for these campers that spend time in the Rockies). No leaks or damage.

Additional pictures will be posted, with details / close-ups of components. Will be listing for sale at auction (ebay) soon, but wanted to offer first to WTW / WP folks first.

Camper and Truck: $60,500 o.b.o.

Camper only: $19,500 o.b.o. (Will consider sale of camper only)

Attachments

• 2015-06-04 16.58.50.jpg
    2015-06-04 16.58.50.jpg
    611.1 KB · Views: 615
  • IMG_0332.jpg
    IMG_0332.jpg
    588.1 KB · Views: 547
  • IMG_5398.jpg
    IMG_5398.jpg
    455 KB · Views: 512
  • IMG_5416.jpg
    IMG_5416.jpg
    481 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_5418.jpg
    IMG_5418.jpg
    499.2 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:

Ajhazel

Hello Rob, I just happened to stumble upon this in the forums. I spoke to you via email a couple of weeks ago when you were posting on SLOs Craigslist. I ended up purchasing the older model camper that I mentioned, congrats on selling yours. Any interest in parting with your rear bumper, if it is still available?
Thanks, hope all is well.

Robarino

Possibly... Looking into camper shells. Not sure if I'm going with a standard one or a full back (no tailgate).
If you send a PM I will reply with contact info so we can keep in touch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buckshotiii