2016 Four Wheel Camper Grandby - Front Dinette - Livermore, CA

GRM

With much hesitation, I'm selling my 2016 Four Wheel Camper Granby. I custom ordered this, and it was delivered April 2016. No expense spared, I put every option on the camper exactly as I wanted it. Only selling because I find myself in cabins more often with my young kids. Its a great camper, in great shape, ready to toss into your truck bed and go on an adventure.

2016 Four Wheel Camper Grandby
- Chocolate Brown Fabric Interior
- Reico Titan Mechanical Camper Jacks
- 160w Solar Panel w/controller
- 2-Way Isotherm 130 liter Refrigerator Freezer
- Forced Air Furnace with Digital Thermostat
- DSI 6 Gallon Water Heater w/ Outdoor Shower
- 2x Powered Roof Vents (over cooking area and over upper bed)
- 8' Fiamma Side Awning
- Yakima Roof Tracks (tracks only)
- Rear Wall Steps
- Rear LED Grote Flood Lights
- LED Exterior Lighting Package
- Dual Batteries (Replaced with DECA in 2022)
- Standard Sink / Stove (With pull-out sink faucet)
- Smooth Fiberglass Exterior Siding
- Front Dinette w/Swivel Table
- Exterior Roof Lift Assist Gas Struts
- King Bed Slide-Out on Cabover Bed
- 1,625lb Dry Weight
- Setup for 6.5' or 8' Truck Bed.

Also comes with Linx leveling blocks, rear trailer-hitch mounted step, and connector for external solar panel.

Known Problems: 1) A bear climbed on the roof and tried to break in. He ripped the vent cover off and dented the roof. A new cover was installed, but it isn't 100% square to the roof. In addition the roof is dented from the weight of the bear. 2) Someone tried to use a crowbar to break into the back door. The door held, but the door seal flange bent. I had a paintless dent removal guy come out to straighten the door. Its only obvious if I tell you the damage is there. 3) The interior roof wood strips are worn. I replaced one, and have parts to replace the others. Its only cosmetic. 4) There is some spots in the fridge where the yellow from my Pacifico cans rubbed off on the plastic. 5) It's 8 years old and some of the exterior shows that it has been all over the western US and been in the California Sun. Nothing bad, and everything is obvious in the photos & video.

Dodge Ram is NOT included in Sale.

Camper is located in Livermore, CA.

Asking $25,000/obo

IMG_9150.JPG
IMG_9151.JPG
IMG_4734 copy.jpg
IMG_4750 copy.jpg

For more Photos and walk around Videos please see my Google Photos Link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/BqmbQekbQnCwtDQL6

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jay2thaC