2017 Toyota Tundra Limited TRD 4X4 - 42,600 Miles - Price Drop!

treygreer

One of the last low mileage, 5.7 Liter V8 Tundras around. It's a crewmax with a giant back seat and the 5'6" bed. It doesn't have a sharkfin antenna on top and it's got an actual old school key! Located in Asheville, NC - $45k obo

I special ordered this truck from our local dealership in Magnetic Grey Metallic with the Limited black interior and the TRD 4X4 options, so it has the 38 gallon long range tank and the TRD factory skid plates. It was delivered on April 24th, 2017 and then I got to work on it. The first thing I did was de-badge it all around and swap the front grille and surround for a TRD Pro one. It’s also got a long list of mods and options, listed below:

Old Man Emu Dakkar leaf spring pack with Toytec shackles and Toytec Boss shocks give it a 3’ lift in the rear. A Toytec spacer on the TRD shocks gives it 2.5” in the front so it easily runs BFG AT 305/65/18’s all around (with a full size spare on a matching TRD rim tucked underneath). The tires are due to be replaced, but I'll let the new owner decide what to install and have accounted for that in the price.

Color Matched ARE Z series camper top with LED lighting tied into the remote fob to lock and unlock the rear window with a remote lock for the tailgate installed and connected as well

Rhino Rack track and racks installed on the cab and on the camper topper. A set of racks for each gives the roof lots of options for RTT’s and a basket case or anything else up top

ARE Truck Vault drawer system in the bed provides storage options and a carpeted platform

It’s got a locking Tuffy security console insert and ESP storage boxes under the back seat

All Pro bolt on rock slider / steps, powdercoated black

Wireless remote controlled Warn Zeon 10-S winch mounted in the Expedition 1 front bumper

Yellow Baja designs fog lights connected to the factory fog light switch on the stem

2 sets of Baja designs lights connected to the SPOD 6 switch controller, which was mounted in the factory sunglass holder location

An ARB compressor, controlled by the SPOD, which leaves 3 switches free for future use

Genesis Offroad dual battery system w/ 2 Odyssey batteries and the G Screen controller option

A front facing camera controlled by an interior switch connected to the head unit

An ARB 40 qt fridge with a fridge blanket on a tilt and sliding unit wired to the battery

The truck has a few pinstripes (she’s wide) And dents on the front and rear right side, but still cleans up beautifully. I have it professionally detailed and waxed twice a year. Thanks for your consideration and please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Attachments​

624.3 KB · Views: 531

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    684.2 KB · Views: 199
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    684.3 KB · Views: 186
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    761.6 KB · Views: 193
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    566.9 KB · Views: 183
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    614.4 KB · Views: 175
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    515.9 KB · Views: 168
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    584.5 KB · Views: 164
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    782.3 KB · Views: 162
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    624.3 KB · Views: 164
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:

trabs00

Lifetime Social Distancer
Nice clean looking truck and crazy low mileage for the year, I hope it finds a great new home!

Can I ask where you got the mount for the sPOD and compressor over the fuse box? It looks like a great use of the space, really cool.
I have a 2012 Tundra 5.7L and always looking to mount more things under the hood.

I found a small mount for back by the master cylinder but it's only big enough for the sPOD.
I have my ARB dual compressor mounted on the other side of the engine bay.

I have been looking for something like yours that could fit my sPOD, Bus bar, and a maybe a small NOCO smart battery charger, your mount looks to be about the right size for that.

Attachments

• 20231223_153958.jpg
    20231223_153958.jpg
    391.4 KB · Views: 24

treygreer

Thanks! The dual battery system, the SPOD and the compressor were all installed by Asheville Vehicle Outfitters (which is a great shop, btw, highly reccomend) and they provided the mount as part of the installation. I'm not sure where they sourced it or if they even fabbed it up for that use, but I'm sure they could get you the info.

trabs00

Lifetime Social Distancer
Thanks! The dual battery system, the SPOD and the compressor were all installed by Asheville Vehicle Outfitters (which is a great shop, btw, highly reccomend) and they provided the mount as part of the installation. I'm not sure where they sourced it or if they even fabbed it up for that use, but I'm sure they could get you the info.
Thanks!
I'll probably hit him up to see if it is something they have / could fab up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy