2018 Toyota 4Runner, with all my things. $39,500 OBO Sacramento California

Scottydont

This is my 2018 Toyota 4Runner. VIN number JTEBU5JR4J5528812.
No major or minor accidents, clean title. Accepting offers.

NOTE, everything you see in the pics and video is included. Not to mention, there are other small items like sleeping bags and a heated 12v blanket that I didn't get to photograph.

I have recently come to the realization that due to medical concerns, overlanding isn’t the best of ideas for me, so I am finding new hobbies and moving on, this includes selling this lovely vehicle. Heart and back related issues incurred while in the service aren't the best things to be dealing with while in the middle of nowhere.

Key take away, you will be able to buy this vehicle and immediately take it to your favorite grocery store, stock up and go. It will include nearly everything that you need to enjoy some time at national parks, BLM land and beyond.

Larger Items that I have added are as follows. Adding retail prices just for reference, I know I'm not going to get anything close.

—-Roofnest Falcon, roof top tent(original aluminum and honeycomb type, not the polycarbonate shell kind), used all of 6 times. Im 6’5” and it sleeps myself and my partner comfortably. (($3,000 new))

—-Rhino Rack installed(( $1,500 new))

—-220wats of solar installed and ready to charge the included goal zero 400ah battery. Additionally you can charge up a much larger system if you so wish. Switch it on and charge both your battery and the included goal zero battery. Very simple to use. (($1,100 just for parts))

—-A custom two tier drawer system, made with Baltic birch plywood and cover in a bed liner on the outside and a water proof polyurethane on the inside. (($1,800 similar systems installed go for more))

—-Custom Raingler attic net perfect for all of the planked and pillows. (($270 new))

—-Custom black center console and knobs, looks a bit sleeker in my opinion. (($280 for parts))

—-Molle panels in the rear side windows. (($220 new))

—-Pressurized solar shower, hook up the included co2 to pressurize it or use a bike pump, point is it works great! (($320 for parts and time))

—-Compressor Smittybilt 2781 5.65 CFM compressor, used once and turned on often to ensure it gets ran. (($200 new))

—-Additional storage on right side of vehicle, includes material for an awning. (($100 for parts))

Smaller camping gear items that I am also including.

—-Blankets, fantastic wool blankets shown in the picture, freshly washed and ready for fun.

—-Several backpacks for the hikers out there.

—-Single burner stove.

—-several cans of gas

—- utensils, plates, bowls and even the kitchen sink.

----Two sleeping bags not pictured.

—-Any and all items shown in the pictures that are too tedious to list will also be included in the purchase.

You can imagine these can add up to a bit. A lot of it is unused but given the current situation, it all needs to go.

Starting price is $39,500. currently the dealer is willing to offer my $32,200 with everything stripped off. I could sell everything else off individually but I really dont want to go through the work for that right now, my back just wont allow it. Im looking for someone who wants a turn key mild overlanding experience ready to go.

A set up like this saves time, allows for future upgrades, and is a great option for those wanting something ready to go!
IMG_1879.JPG
IMG_1880.JPG
IMG_1881.JPG
IMG_1883.JPG
IMG_1885.JPG
IMG_1886.JPG
IMG_1888.JPG
IMG_1889.JPG
IMG_2205.JPG
Untitled.png

Forum statistics

Threads