2020 RAM PowerWagon HeliNomad Build For Sale | Napa, CA | 22,850 miles | $67,000

HeliNomad

Adventurer
Hello,

I'm selling my babied 2020 RAM Power Wagon with a tasteful custom build. I have ordered an Ineos Grenadier so it's time to move on. My builds are always no-expense spared and I'm pricing this to sell, so I think right off the bat, this is a lot of bang for the buck if you like the direction I have gone. The stock KBB Private Party Value is $58,781.

I (non-smoker) have owned the truck since new and always garaged in air-conditioned space. The truck has spent its life in Northern California. It has no dents or scratches and otherwise has nothing to apologize for. It is professionally ceramic coated and in otherwise excellent cosmetic shape inside and out.

The RAM:
The stock truck was a fully spec'd build that I custom ordered. Unique to the build that is valuable for overlanding, is the dual alternators from factory and of course the RAMBOX options. Otherwise you'll find it has all the trimmings.

Factory window sticker:
View attachment IMG_1416.jpeg

The Build:
Per usually with my builds, I documented the build extensively on ExPo here.
  • AEV Salta Rims Black
  • New Toyo MTs 35s less than 1000 miles old (including spare)
  • Northstar Heavy Duty 94R Northstar AGM Battery
  • Bantam SPod with Remote Screen
  • Yaesu FTM-400XDR HAM RADIO
  • COMPACTenna 7.5" dual/tri band antenna with stainless hood mount
  • ProClips Extra Strength Dash Mount (HuddExpo's Ball Adapter)
  • BajaDesigns Squadron Pro (white) mounted to A pillar hood mounts with SDHQs heavy duty mounts
  • BajaDesigns 20" S8 (amber) with custom made mount for front grill
  • While Knuckle Rock Sliders (no rust or scratches)
  • Nuthouse Industries Custom Rear Rack with Integrated spare tire shelf and rotopax holders (under shelf holders for power tank, MAXTRAX, and shovel)
  • BajaDesign work lights and amber rear lights all controlled from SPod
  • Oil changes always done with Amsoil 0W-40 Signature Series and factory filters
  • Waterport Tank with quick disconnect mount in bed area
The photos do the rest of the explanation. I suggest reviewing the build on the forum linked above.

IMG_0189.jpeg

IMG_0188.jpeg

IMG_0191.jpeg

IMG_0184 2.jpeg

IMG_2212.jpeg

IMG_2781.jpeg

IMG_2566.jpeg

Thank you for your consideration. Let me know if there is anything else you'd like to see. The truck of course has a clean title, no damage history, and ready to go to a new home. PM me if you are interested. The truck is based in Napa, CA.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk