2020 Vintage Trailer Works XTR 5'x9' off-road trailer - Sold

Fishythekid

I am selling my 2020 Vintage Trailer Works (VTW) XTR overlanding off road trailer. I bought this February 23, 2021 for a trip out west. We pulled it 5500 miles from Florida to the Sierra Nevadas in California stopping in Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Mississippi and Louisiana. I pulled it with a 2017 Honda Ridgeline. I purchased the trailer from Big Frank's Outdoors in Marylville, TN. He had it since July of 2020 as a demo. There are lots of little extras added to make this trailer livable. I am selling because we are buying a house.
Trailer is located in Destin, FL
$17,850

2020 Vintage Trailer Works XTR 5X9
Model: XTR
Size: 5'x9'
Side: Black
Top: Black
 Frame Year: 2020

www.vintagetrailerworksinc.com
XTR Off-Road Teardrop Trailer — Vintage Trailer Works
www.vintagetrailerworksinc.com www.vintagetrailerworksinc.com

Standard Features; H.D. steel tube frame, Adjustable Coupler, 120v Shore Power, Heavy duty 
Flip jack with caster, 2 Side doors, Tri-fold 4" mattress

33” AT tires / 3 MATCHING HUBS TO TOYOTA TACOMA / Aluminum Wheel Upgrade and 33" Nitto Ridge Grappler Tires with full size spare

LOCK N ROLL HITCH - allows for 360 degree radius and will not come unhitched.

A FRAME TONGUE BOX - stores battery, battery switch and other storage

Front Storage Rack, Rear receiver hitch, 3⁄4 “ Birch plywood, .040 Aluminum skin

Heavy Duty Roof Rack

Swing Stabilizer Jacks - Also has level gauges for side to side and forward and back. These jacks allow you to level the trailer and with the Lock and Roll hitch, you don't have to unhook the trailer from the tow vehicle while leveling the trailer

Stargazer Window and Door Black out Window Shades

Timbren Axle Less Suspension with Electric Brakes

Commander Kitchen.
Sink and Stove Slide, Pull Out Cooler/Fridge Drawer (Passenger), Pull out 16" Stove Top (Driver Side), 20 Gallon Water Tank G, Hot Water Shower, LP Tank with Tank Mount, Power Port for Cooler, Upgraded Frame Doors with Center Cubby (Cabin & Galley) Locking Slides for Drawers - Stainless steel countertop,
Twenty Gallon Underbody Tank with Skid Plate

Aluminum Skid Plate with Insulated Floor

12 Volt Power

125AH LIthium Battery with Battery Management System.
Bluetooth to Phone For Battery Status.

ClimateRight Air Tight Installation Kit Only (no AC unit)

Max Fan Roof Fan Deluxe. Rain Sensing

Underbody Rock Lighting

ARB Touring Awning - Aluminum Encased
ARB Deluxe Awning Room with Floor

Yeti Tundra 45qt Seafoam Green

2 Thirteen Chefs Premium Wooden Bath Mat and Outdoor Wood Shower Floor

Poueae Spare Tire Trash Bag/Camping Gear Cargo Organizer

WolfWise Pop-up Shower Tent

No known defects or concerns. Recently had the Timbren suspicion aligned (It was difficult to find someone who could do that) Replaced the drivers side hub and spindle. So the trailer comes with an extra spindle. Both hubs recently repacked and lubed.
The shower head leaks a little when it is on. I will probably replace next time I run over to camping world.

$17.850
IMG_3033.jpeg

IMG_3230.jpeg
5B39C08C-9EB6-4424-9C29-83232F2F94E5.jpeg
IMG_3167.jpeg

IMG_3325.jpeg

A0D3B068-B5F8-40FD-B157-1FF2F72977BF.jpg

IMG_3454.jpeg

IMG_3533.jpeg
IMG_3527.jpeg

IMG_3535.jpeg

Fishythekid

too bad you're so far away from MT, I'd be interested! Any chance you're taking a trip up north and west?? :)
What part of Montana? I could be talked into going there again. I just got back from there May 1st. If you are serious. I would consider it.

ace944gs

I'm in Bozeman!

I am interested...but had a few questions:

1) Do you have more pics of the interior? Trying to get a sense for interior.

2) Twenty Gallon Underbody Tank with Skid Plate - what exactly is this? I couldn't find this on their website... is it one & same as 20g water tank?

3) ClimateRight Air Tight Installation Kit Only (no AC unit) - is there any function to this, or simply the hookups for future adding in the ClimateRight system?

4) What stove do you have in there? And is it included?

Fishythekid

I'm in Bozeman!

I am interested...but had a few questions:

1) Do you have more pics of the interior? Trying to get a sense for interior.

2) Twenty Gallon Underbody Tank with Skid Plate - what exactly is this? I couldn't find this on their website... is it one & same as 20g water tank?

3) ClimateRight Air Tight Installation Kit Only (no AC unit) - is there any function to this, or simply the hookups for future adding in the ClimateRight system?

4) What stove do you have in there? And is it included?

1. I am taking some more pics today. When I do that, I will post them.
2. The trailer normally comes with a 10 gallon tank. This one is the 20 gallon (20g) and it has a skid plate over it to protect it from rocks, etc. so it doesn't puncture.
3. It is the hookups for adding AC. We didn't get the AC for a couple of reasons. One, we knew we were traveling in winter and wouldn't need it and that we would get it when we needed it. Two, because of COVID and China, Climate Rite AC's haven't been available. Now however, there are couple of companies that makes the AC to fit it. You can see in the pics, the 2 ports on the front of the trailer, those are for the AC hoses to hook into. The AC is supposed to sit on the storage rack on the front. Normally with the lithium battery, you can run everything except the AC for days. If you run the AC, you would want a generator or when you are hooked into shore power. We took a generator on our trip in March and never used it once. Plus, the Max Fan is amazing. You can turn the fan on where it pulls air out and then open the windows and when you do that, it sucks air through the windows and if the air is cool out, it feels like AC. Plus, the Max Fan has a thermostat on it. You can set it at a certain temperature and it will automatically adjust the speed and direction of the fan as well as the amount of opening of the vent to get the right temperature.
4. The stove is included and it is a Cook Partner 2 burner stove.

If you want this, I would drive it to Bozeman. I have a friend who is a guide there that owes me 3 days of float fishing. I traded him 3 days down here in Florida and put him on his first tarpon, redfish and snook on fly. So I would go there and fish with him.

PColaGroove

Looks like you just sold this? Shoot. I live in Pensacola and just saw your listing. I was going to run over and see it. If it's still for sale, please let me know. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven