2022 Black Series HQ19 and 2021 Ram Prospector XL for Sale.

hopp150

Gonna miss this setup but I'm selling my 2021 AEV built Prospector XL and 2022 Black Series HQ19...

2021 Ram Prospector XL 95,000 OBO
2022 HQ19 $59,000 OBO
150K for the package.

Located In Phoenix Arizona.

Would love to sell these together but will separate, camper just has to go first.
Ram is a fully loaded Laramie built by AEV See the AEV build sheet and window sticker for the most accurate info.. I bought the truck in may of 21 and have babied it ever since. It has approximately 10,900 miles. Only thing I’ve done to it is change fluids and had it ceramic coated at Bob Moses. This thing is flawless and runs perfect. Looks as good now as the day I bought it.
The HQ19 list is much longer. First of all, we love this camper but we plan to go full time in the coming year and are moving to a Renegade Explorer. This is our 2nd Black Series and in my opinion the much better one out of the two I’ve owned. We had an 2020 HQ15 prior to this.

Here is a list of modifications and upgrades over the last 2 years.

Upgraded audio to a boss audio blue tooth controller and amp. This was required to eliminate the power on audio that played from all 4 speakers in a foreign language. I also added switches to control outdoor and indoor zones.

Programed audio system and outdoor lights to a hand held remote control. For no other reason than I could and it’s cool to control the lights when hooking up and or sitting by the fire.

Upgraded stock electrical system to Victron 3000W Multiplus II, Victron Cerbo GX, Victron Smart Shunt, Victron solar charge controller and 412 amp hours of lithium SOK batteries. I’ve also chased the solar lines from the roof to the charge controller and removed redundant and faulty connections. On a good day my 600W on the roof produces 500+W. Prior to chasing those wires I was in the 250-300W at best.

Added a poop tube holder behind rear wheels
Added a furrion rear view camera.
Honda EU2200I is included with the sale of the HQ19.
Added an on off toggle switch to control tank guage lights.
Added on off switch for awning power to remove all power from the WIFI awning while in motion.
Added pass through for Starlink Satellite cable to sit in the stock battery compartment.
Added flag pole and adapter for Starlink antenna.
Added 2 fridge fans to help fridge cooling when temps exceed 90F
Installed ladder holder on rear tire rack.
Replaced stock poly block hitch system with a Crusiemaster DO45+
Replaced shower fan with Maaxair Fan, also swapped stock LED’s into the max air housing so you still have light in the shower.
Replaced mattress with a Brooklyn bedding mattress. 1200 dollar upgrade that I would have spent much sooner had I known how amazing it is. The beddies bed linen is included.
Replaced stock diesel heater tank with a 3 gallon boyd welding aluminum tank. I also added a water proof marine vent to ensure this vents to the outside and not to the compartment in which the tank sits.
Replaced stock stabilizer legs with 4 ARK XO corner steadies You can use these legs to raise the entire camper off the ground and you can use a drill or impact driver to actuate them.
Replaced TV with a Samsung 32inch smart TV.
Replaced all 8 shocks with new KYB gas shocks.

Again, we truly love this camper, it tows like a dream and has been stored indoors since the day I brought it home. It’s just not big enough to fit into our evolving plan. All of the work has been completed by me so I'm free to answer any questions anytime. What you get with my camper vs new is every single bug worked out and tasteful, usable upgrades that will keep you happy in a black series for years to come. I am the first owner and both have been stored since I bought them in an air conditioned garage when not in use.
Happy to answer any questions about both vehicles.
Thanks.
Matt

Attachments

• IMG_8727.jpeg
    IMG_8727.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 166
  • 71321983363__ACEDD7C6-B551-43BC-BEAF-9A7AAD79DF1E.jpeg
    71321983363__ACEDD7C6-B551-43BC-BEAF-9A7AAD79DF1E.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 160
  • IMG_1678.jpeg
    IMG_1678.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 144