2024 Colorado/Utah Adventure MotoCamp Run. Planning

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
I'm putting together our annual Adventure Ride for this year. Looks like it'll be around August or September again and I'm in the process of finalizing the route. The run will start and return to the Denver area and be approx 5-7 days of riding and camping. It'll include several high passes, river crossings and some Colorado/Utah desert. You'll need to carry all your gear, food and supplies with you. This is not a super tough run but, you will be challenged. Any dual sport/adventure bike between a 400 to a 1200 will be suitable. Weather is typical Colorado high country weather and Utah desert weather. It's not uncommon to have sun, rain, snow, hail and a clear night all in one day.

Last year was amazing and we had the last night at the 3 Steps Hideout in Utah with cold beer, a steak dinner and hot showers. It was extremely welcoming after crossing the Disappointment Valley in western Colorado! So, this may be part of the planning this year.

Post up if you have any questions or are interested.

Paul
IMG_2659.jpegIMG_2667.jpegIMG_2669.jpegIMG_2677.jpegIMG_2684.jpegIMG_2686.jpegIMG_2694.jpegIMG_2715.jpegIMG_2722.jpegIMG_2725.jpeg

ITTOG

One of these years I would love to do that with you. I would prefer to do it on my ATV but I could get a motorcycle. I hope you get to enjoy another awesome trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal