4x4 van conversion parts including unused Ujoint components

sdski

Observer
Due to moving and lack of time I am putting off my 4x4 van conversion project. I have almost everything you need to convert a ford Econoline van to 4x4, all parts are located near San Mateo, CA.

I'd like to get rid of the axles soon, they have been stripped down and coated with POR-15. The front axle is disassembled except for gears. Both axles are 4.10s and I have all parts to go with them. They are currently on a pallet in the back of my van and if you have the means to get them out I can deliver within a reasonable distance. I have spare axle shafts and steering components for the front axle as well. The rear axle has had the spring pads torched off in anticipation of putting new ones on to match the van frame's width but is otherwise complete.

Parts I have:

Front axle, complete - with all spare parts
Rear axle
BW 1356 T-Case
Superduty front Driveshaft
4R70W Transmission from 4x4 F-150
Drag Link Extender
Factory F-350 lift blocks for the rear
All Necessary ABS wires
4 matching superduty rims

Ujoint Conversion Parts:
CK001 4X4 Van Conversion Kit
Front Springs 4" 4" total Lift
FF001 Front Frame Support
UB004 Front U-Bolts 4" Lift
FS001 Front Upper Shock Mounts (Single)
SB004 Sway Bar Links 4" Lift
FT001 Fuel Tank Shortening Kit
33-062518 Front shocks 4" lift 5100 series
24-185417 Rear Shock - 4" Lift 5100 series

Will let it all go for $3700/BO, I have more than that into all these parts separately. PM me if you are interested, I need the money and the space so looking to get rid of these soon.

sdski

Observer
Free delivery around the Bay area this weekend for the axles before I take them out of my van and put them into storage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk