5th Gen 4Runner storage drawers

java

Expedition Leader
So I am taking all the storage drawers out and returning the cargo area back to stock.

So on that note, would anyone local be interested in the set up? I hate to see it get scrapped. Id like to sell it if at all possible.
The build up can be seen here: http://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-gen-t4rs/80400-seattlemikes-cargo-project.html

A couple old pictures.

the drawers can also be used separately without the maxtrax and hilift box. I'm hoping to start taking it apart tonight, she dropped it off at my house yesterday.

EDIT: Maybe i should add a little more detail for people who dont want to dig through the build thread.

Its a steel frame that bolts to stock locations and allows use of the OEM slide out. This has a carpeted plywood deck on it, so everything can be unbolted and your left with a solid floor.

The drawers are individual pieces, they can be used together, or use one if you want a fridge on the other side. We used 500lb locking drawer slides. They lock closed and open, the yellow handles in the picture are the release.

The maxtrax and hilift box bolt to the top of the drawers and can be removed independently also.

Asking $500 OBO. Located in Seattle, may be willing to meet in the surrounding areas.

Last edited:

java

Expedition Leader
I can't imagine you'd have a hard time selling this! Hell if I had a new 4Runner I'd call! Good luck...

I hope so, I built them for a dear friend of mine who passed away. His wife needs to sell the truck... Long story, I have well more than that into materials, and countless hours of my time in building them. I'd like them to go to a good home!

Last edited:

java

Expedition Leader
Are you willing to just sell the maxtrax? I would be interested in them.

No just the drawers are for sale. Sorry

But they are all out and would be about a standard pallet in size if shippped. Id really rather find someone local though if at all possible!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77