5X 97 Land Cruiser wheels

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
Dang I just payed $350 shipped for 4 with crappy chrome finish. I knew I should have waited. Of course that was karma paying me back for buying a set of 4 LX450 wheels for $150.

Aaron

luk4mud

Explorer
Schatt, if you decide to break up the set, let me know, I really only need 1 or 2 and that might not be cost prohibitive to ship. Any one else here need less than 5?

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
Schatt, if you decide to break up the set, let me know, I really only need 1 or 2 and that might not be cost prohibitive to ship. Any one else here need less than 5?

Ok no that you mention it I do! I forgot about the trailer project I have!

Aaron

GTABurnout

Explorer
Click free

Denver area.

Won't be using the factory wheels so here they are. Four are rattle can black. They are in good shape, balance just fine and clean up nicely. The fith was the spare and has some rash but cleans up good enough to rotate into service.

$200
http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp64/schattenjager27/f8ea32e5.jpg
:sombrero:

f8ea32e5.jpg

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
Thanks!

I appreciate you posting the pic for me. Lately my internet is on the iPhone, which is nice, but not that nice.
:bike_rider:

luk4mud

Explorer
Schatt, let XC and me know if you are willing to break up the set. I'd be interested in the spare and one blacked out one. Sounds like he wants/ needs 2 or 3?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl