Anyone at the Flagstaff Outdoor Expo this weekend? Please post pics!

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Somehow I missed seeing that the Flagstaff AZ outdoor expo was this weekend.

I only live about five hours away and I’m kind of mad at myself for missing getting up there this year. we’ve missed in recent years because we haven’t been in the state when the show was on

But I’m really surprised there’s been no discussion about this on the forum so far, at least none that I could find any🤷🏻

So anyway, if any of the forum members are up at the show this weekend, please post up some pictures here of products and rigs that you’re finding there. Even if your pictures are just crappy pictures from your cellphone 😁

Thx

Last edited:

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
The Expedition Portal is starting to post pixs and videos on their Instagram account

jaywo

Funny, I was telling myself the same thing an hour ago. Searched “Overland Expo” on youtube, filtered by posted in the last 24h, and there is almost nothing.
I am sure a few youtubers will post a few long videos later, but still.

Alucab is introducing a new camper that’s like their old one but with a Ikamper style on top so makes for a giant bed, with bed space when occupying the truck bed.

Appart from that, I haven’t seen much new things.

Steve_382

Starts at $475k. Had a long chat with Matt, very nice guy and great back story about how the company started. This was one of our favorites. All carbon fiber. They no longer produce the Tacoma version.
Just under $500,000 seems to be the common price for the new rigs. I did see that Rossmonster is pricing their Baja units at $369 and they have updated their website with new info. Looks like they are going to have two different units, the EX and LX on 1 tons and the new Plus on the 550/5500 trucks. The bigger one is another $100,000.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3