ARB bumper sales

Pedro

Capitan rally fluffer
Hi Guys (and Gals)

I am looking for prices on both of these bumpers, I cannot find them anywhere on the interwebs. and my local reseller is having a hard time finding anything on these two.

Delux: 3421410
Sahara: 3921120

Both are for a Prado 120, and I am hoping to fit them to my Lexus GX 470. I have an event in a few months I need to get this prepped for or go back to my old vehicle for.

Thanks for your help!
Pedro

Pedro

Capitan rally fluffer
Thanks Will.

Is Lexwoody a regular on here as well? I found a few posts by him.

I would be interested in the difficulties in installing other than the fender trimming.

lexwoody

Adventurer
Hi Guys (and Gals)

I am looking for prices on both of these bumpers, I cannot find them anywhere on the interwebs. and my local reseller is having a hard time finding anything on these two.

Delux: 3421410
Sahara: 3921120

Both are for a Prado 120, and I am hoping to fit them to my Lexus GX 470. I have an event in a few months I need to get this prepped for or go back to my old vehicle for.

Thanks for your help!
Pedro

I got my winch bull bar from 4wheelparts.

AlexJet

Explorer
Wil at Sierra Expeditions is the guy who got me my ARB bumper and I'd buy another one from him when I needed. Highly recommend his services.

LexWoody is often on another forum (Toyota120)

Pedro

Capitan rally fluffer
Help!

Ok maybe Flyingwill can answer this one. My bumper came in today. but it is missing the chrome hoop and the rubber bumper pieces. I am getting stonewalled by everybody now.

I guess this is what I get for not dealing with a forum vendor.

so basically I have the bumper and the fit kit, but nothing else. :violent-smiley-031:

ol' scott

Adventurer
Pedro,

I'm dealing with much the same thing right now. I ordered mine from 4wheelparts whatever and they forgot to send the chrome bar with it. So far they've been pretty good about it, found out sometimes they ship in one box other times in two (depending upon the manufacture date?) and this time they forgot to ship both boxes. They're trying to get it send directly to the house so I don't have to drive over to Atlanta.

I'm lucky I guess, I've heard bad things about some vendors. That's why it's always smart to go with somebody from the forum, esp. Sierra Expeditions.

Good luck and keep on them, they owe you something and you should get it. Hopefully somebody will chime in, just know you're not alone.

Pedro

Capitan rally fluffer
They are telling me that it does not come with the bumper. And that I have to spend $300 more for the hoop and buffers. I have a hard time believing that it comes bare.

Jeff Wanamog

Off Road Camper Guy
Should have!

I really hate to say this after the fact, but you should have dealt with wil. It is hard to find a company that has better customer service. I bought a fuel can from him that was defective and he sent me a new nozzle when the manufacturer wouldn't stand behind their product. I have purchased several items from Wil and it is amazing how fast he ships.
Jeff

Pedro

Capitan rally fluffer
Apparently it does not matter. The sahara bar no longer comes with the hoop or rubber buffers. ****** ARB?

Granted they have offered to give me wholesale pricing. But it does not say this ANYWHERE on their site (us or au). Nor are the part numbers listed as options. This kind of stuff really makes me regret spending my money with ARB.

Toyotero

Explorer
2003 Tacoma

Can you PM me your price for an ARB Bumper for a 2003 Tacoma. Specifically, the same as what Exped West put on their Tacoma.

Thanks.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Apparently it does not matter. The sahara bar no longer comes with the hoop or rubber buffers. ****** ARB?

I can't speak for your application but realize many didn't want the chrome upper hoop and preferred the bottom bar only. The buffers are sold separately because if you have the upper hoop they need a big hole in them, if you don't do the upper bare you don't ;)

Granted they have offered to give me wholesale pricing. But it does not say this ANYWHERE on their site (us or au). Nor are the part numbers listed as options. This kind of stuff really makes me regret spending my money with ARB.

ARB's application guides are very specific that you need to order the parts individually and you can't fault the manufacture for a mistake apparently made by the vendor. Imo its crucial that the vendor be familiar with the product they sell or they be willing to ask the questions they need to ask. This isn't a new change fwiw, I'm looking at the June 2010 ARB import application guide (as that bumper isn't for a Americas application) and it clearly states the different options and that the parts must be ordered separately to fit your desired configuration and this has been the case with many (all?) Sahara bars. I can definitely understand your frustration, hopefully everything gets resolved easily for you,.

Pedro

Capitan rally fluffer
I got the part number from arbusa. No US reseller wanted to touch this before I came to them with the part number. So it is their own people that mislead here. (this was all before I found this place).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal