AT Overland Summit- Sold

hpycamper

AT Overland Summit for SALE.

I bought this camper from a guy who never had the chance to use it (broken leg then cancer) and I've used it for two trips. Total use is maybe 10 nights.

The current pricing below was pulled from the AT Overland site.

AT Overland Summit Topper- 6.5' bed/ full size -$12,000
Front Cab Slider (38 x 14)- $360
Rear Liftgate Window- $290
DS 450x1100 Tern Hatch Door, Top Hinge- $700
PS 450x100 Tern Euro Window: Double Pane Acrylic Top Hinge w/ screen & blind- $795
MaxxAir 6200k Fan - $449

The total for a new camper is $14,594 plus sales tax & wait time.

Selling this one for $11,500. Camper is located in Reno, NV.

IMG_6588-2.jpg

MFP_4431-2.jpg

IMG_6609.jpg

clintium

Sorry to hear about your health challenges. Great deal on the camper. I’m currently waiting on an alu cabin order or I would be ALL OVER THIS!! I’ll call em on Monday and see where I am in the queue! Haha

*edit* meant to ask - would you expect to bring this back to AT Overland in Colorado to do the swap? Or would you and the buyer just make it happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hpycamper

Sorry to hear about your health challenges. Great deal on the camper. I’m currently waiting on an alu cabin order or I would be ALL OVER THIS!! I’ll call em on Monday and see where I am in the queue! Haha

*edit* meant to ask - would you expect to bring this back to AT Overland in Colorado to do the swap? Or would you and the buyer just make it happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the message. Install is not hard and would probably need to be done in Reno. I already have a shop lined up that is more than capible of moving the topper (currently working on a Global Expidition, several four wheel campers, a row of vans and OEV install). I could possible deliver to Colorado but it would need to be soon...next week max.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design