[Bay Area, CA] 5'x7' Conferr Roof Rack

WadeGreenwood

SOLD SOLD SOLD

-------------------------

I've got a large, 5'x7' Conferr rack for sale - asking $400. I picked it up a while ago to put on top of my FJ60 but ended up going another route. In the meantime I pulled everything off of it, sanded it down and gave it a new coat of paint. It had accumulated some surface rust from sitting in the original owner's barn for a few years.

I still have all 8 mounting brackets, which are all in good shape, however they are the bolt-on kind, not the gutter mounts. You can easily swap in gutter mounts from Diamond Rax, Gamivitti, or several others.

I also have all the rails that mount to the rack to create the floor, which you can see in the picture below before I pulled them off and sanded and painted. I can put them back on if the buyer wants. Some people like to build their own custom floors. I'll be putting the two Conferr tags back on the corner vertical supports as well.

I'm located in Berkeley, CA. I would prefer not to ship, since this thing is huge and heavy, but if someone wants to work out something creative, I'm happy to go that route. I'll also be at the Cruiser Swap Meet in Stockton next Saturday, April 14th and can meet up there as well.

P4090003.JPG

P4090004.JPG

CameraZOOM-20120402151852089.jpg

P3120013.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk