[Bay Area, CA] Yakima Towers, Load Bars, Load Warrior, Rocketbox, and Ski Carrier

WadeGreenwood

SOLD SOLD SOLD

------------------------

Yakima 66" Load Bars - $50.00 ($80.00 retail)
Yakima 1A Towers w/ Locks - $125.00 ($220 retail)
Yakima Load Warrior & Net - $175.00 ($300 retail)
Yakima Rocketbox - $200.00 ($330.00 retail)
Yakima Ski Carrier w/ Locks - $60.00 ($120.00 retail)

I'm selling a whole rooftop's worth of Yakima roof rack gear. I ran all of this on top of my 1984 Land Cruiser for about a year and a half. Everything is in good shape, works well, and I have locks and keys for the load bar towers, rocketbox, and ski/snowboard carrier. I also have the cargo net that fits over the Load Warrior basket. The Rocketbox and Load Warrior basket will fit side-by-side on the 66" load bars. The ski carrier will actually clamp to the top of the Load Warrior basket as well, or will fit side-by-side with either the Rocketbox or Load Warrior. It's a great setup for carrying all your gear to up the mountains to ski/snowboard, go camping, off-roading, etc.

Using REI as a price guide, all of this gear would cost over $1000.00 new. You can see prices for individual components above. I'm posting up here on 'mud and over on Expedition Portal before I bother with Craigslist in hopes that someone is interested in all or most of the components. I'm willing to hold out a little while for anyone interested in taking this off my hands in one shot, and will make a fair deal in that case. If anyone is interested in individual parts, I'll happily keep track of people's interest on a first-come-first-served basis and if no one wants the whole setup, I'll sell it off piece by piece.

I'm located in Berkeley, CA and am willing to drive a little bit to meet you if you're interested. I'll be attending the Cruiser Swap Meet in Stockon on April 14th and can bring all the gear up there as well. I'd prefer not to ship anything, but will consider it depending on interest and how much of a PITA it is.

If interested, please just drop a reply here and send me and e-mail to adam[dot]w[dot]crawley at gmail.com - it will be easier for me to keep track that way if there are multiple people interested. Feel free to PM or email me with any questions.

I've posted a couple pictures below of the whole setup on my roof, happy to send more pictures to anyone that's interested.

~Adam

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk