SOLD 2017 EarthCruiser FX - Mitsubishi Fuso Chassis. For Sale. Portland, OR

GAPMN

Great listing lots of pictures and description. Does the house have an air-conditioning system? Does this item have a reserve on BAT?

RaderGuy

Bump. This auction ends tomorrow!. There is a reserve, that said, someone is potentially going to get a great deal. It doesn't have the house AC system in the rear.

Adventr.us

Definitely not the right place to get a high $ but I agree, I think these were being way overbought for the past number of years.
I think it varies, but BaT can bring in some premium prices, if it's interesting to the buying audience. For example, I haven't followed the market for historic models, but this recent BaT sale sure seems like premium pricing to me: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1968-chevrolet-c20-pickup-3/.

IMHO, it has more to do with uncertainty/risk of purchasing a rig, no matter how well respected, that no longer has a factory support option. There is a support community of current owners, which supposedly is very helpful - but you don't get into that until AFTER you purchase, so you don't know what you don't know beforehand. All of which drives down pricing. I was seriously considering one of these, but have definitely hit the pause button for those reasons. I can't be the only one ...

Wakeup2river

After watching BAT for a number of cars they always seem to bring all the money.
$34k for a 2015 Tacoma
$50k for an FJ cruiser
180k for a 67 vette

I walked after a test ride of the 2021 EC that was massively optioned out. It was at EC in Bend for $220K and they claimed, lol certified and warrantied. If your skilled and have the means with heavy truck service and rv repair experience it might be a good time to buy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues