Brute with rack

haven

Expedition Leader
AEV Brute with custom rack, looking like it's auditioning
for a part in the next Tomb Raider movie.

aev_brute_rack_2.jpg

More Brute photos here
http://www.aev-conversions.com/photos/album3.php

Last edited:

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Now add a roof top tent, seal off the bed, put in a 'fridge, a water tank, a drawer system.....and send it to me for some extensive testing.

Offroader5

Observer
goodtimes said:
Now add a roof top tent, seal off the bed, put in a 'fridge, a water tank, a drawer system.....and send it to me for some extensive testing.

Let's just do the conversion on your Rubi Brian...you don't want to do hardcore stuff in it anymore anyways right? :D

Desertdude

Expedition Leader
What's not to love about that truck. Had the chance to see one up close and personal. And fell for it... nothing 60K couldn't solve :coffeedrink:

haven said:
AEV Brute with custom rack, looking like it's auditioning
for a part in the next Tomb Raider movie.

cshontz

Supporting Sponsor
haven said:
The Brute reminds me of the LC 45 more than the LR Defender

I think it looks more like a LR Defender made love with a LC 45 - if a vehicle could "make love". :D

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Some people around here better plan on a growth spurt if they think they're going to be able to reach into the bed of a Brute.... :jumping:

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Offroader5 said:
Let's just do the conversion on your Rubi Brian...you don't want to do hardcore stuff in it anymore anyways right? :D
Don't think I haven't thought about doing it. But I have other things on the "need lots of $$$ list". At the top is my office (major re-model is underway soon), right below that is $20K for school (started last week), then about $15K for a F800ST.....

Offroader5

Observer
goodtimes said:
Don't think I haven't thought about doing it. But I have other things on the "need lots of $$$ list". At the top is my office (major re-model is underway soon), right below that is $20K for school (started last week), then about $15K for a F800ST.....

Ahh heck, just ditch all that useless stuff and go for the AEV conversion :wings:

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
nocando. Of course, if AEV really needed someone to make sure their kit is up to snuff, and offered the kit in exchange for real world install comments....I'd be happy to oblige....

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Wait I see you just want to do the install. How about I drop off my 03 Rubicon with the AEV kit. You can do the install. Just give me a call when I can pick it up. Does this work for you! Heck you know some people, maybe you could do and extensive write up for a certain magazine.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl