Cascadia Rooftop Tent and Diamond Rax installed

CIFA22

So the weather cleared up long enough for my wife and I to install the DiamondRax rooftop rack and Cascadia RTT. I'm totally happy (mostly since my wife is happy) with the quality of both of these products. I'm a user and not affiliated in any way with either of these companies.... for the record.

Installation was a breeze. I did the rack myself and my wife, daughter and myself managed to lift the RTT onto the rack with very little difficulty. I've attached some pictures to give some perspective of how it looks on an FJ40. I've only seen one other FJ40 with a RTT on it. So enjoy! If you have any questions or concerns about your wife being comfortable or spending the $$, send them my way. My wife was a doubter but now can't stop talking about "her" tent. Ha!!

We spent Monday at Ocean Shores, WA driving on the beach. Good times!! Drove in some very heavy winds with no problems or concerns with stability in the weather. Very, very happy with everything!!

I had planned on posting pics directly into the post but I keep getting an upload failure so see the link below for a few photos.

pictures are here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/100140...DiamondRaxRack?authkey=Gv1sRgCITqjsK8_vKyzAE#

CIFA22

Thanks all. Agreed on the weather!! It's cold here today with predicted snow for the next 2 days! I'm ready for summer or a trip south. Guess it's a good time now to put the new leafs on the front and back. That's the plan for the weekend!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3

Members online