Crew cab, 4 wheel drive, Duramax. 95,000 miles. $28,000

nyyankees588

Man, that thing is awesome. Wonder if some of the other aficionados of the Kodiak trucks will chime in on this one, but it seems like a pretty solid setup. Low-ish mileage, crew cab. I messaged the seller asking about the overall length of the truck and size of the box. It does look a bit long...

jagarcia89

Man that's tempting. I just sold my converted van and have a hole burning in my pocket. Time to do some research on what it takes to turn a rig like that into a personal rig

Korey H

Yeah I found the ebay ad, and it seems to be gone now. Bummer

9fa4226bcf8fc53d04f846caf86b2d04.jpg

Just got home with our new project. Building for a family of six.

Now to start the build. Shopping for super singles and a more cost effective alternative to the Kelderman suspension.

Ideas welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JasonWalsmith

Oh man! you got it
9fa4226bcf8fc53d04f846caf86b2d04.jpg

Just got home with our new project. Building for a family of six.

Now to start the build. Shopping for super singles and a more cost effective alternative to the Kelderman suspension.

Ideas welcome.

Oh man! you got it! Did you first see it from my post? I hope so. I love helping people find adventure.

Korey H

Oh man! you got it

Oh man! you got it! Did you first see it from my post? I hope so. I love helping people find adventure.

Oddly he first posted it in a FB truck camper forum but your post really lit the fire as I knew it would then move quick! Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner