current sales or discounts on Smittybilt Overlander RTT?

trifreemc

Thinking about pulling the trigger on one of these and am wondering if anyone knows of any that are on sale or have discounts currently. Have done some searching but seems like all at $899 currently that I can find.

Thanks,
Chris

none that i saw. plus they are back ordered at most retailers. Looks like first maybe second week of September. I've been looking to add another one to the collection, but i've heard rumors about a hard shell tent in the works and might hold out for one. It's easier for me to buy one more than to move it from one rig to another.

FosterWV

Baller On A Budget
Thinking about pulling the trigger on one of these and am wondering if anyone knows of any that are on sale or have discounts currently. Have done some searching but seems like all at $899 currently that I can find.

Thanks,
Chris

Thanksgiving Week check 4WD.com and Amazon

tae73

Observer
Not sure if you already ordered but 4 wheel parts had them at Christmas for 649 shipped. They may run that again, only 2 months away.

sn_85

Observer
Check your local craigslist. Lots of gently used RTTs on sale there. I was able to save a good chunk off an Eezi-Awn Series 3 1200 tent that was used only a few times. I think many are getting off the RTT train. I don't know how long I'll keep it but at least I didn't pay full price for it and the Eezi-Awn name will carry more than CVT or Tepui which seem ubiquitous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl