CUSTOM 1999 Troopy Runner (Pop Top Converted 4RUNNER $19,500 obo || Bend, Oregon

KMaggz

The Troopy Runner is for sale! This is a one of one Full pop top converted 4Runner. Why spend $80,000 on a LandCruiser Troopy Carrier when you can have this for a 4th of the cost? THE Hunting/Fishing/Overland, VAN life, rig is here.
I have spent the last year and a half building and living in this rig to make sure she's practical and ready to go where ever. This awesome rig has been quit the head turner. I have hit 24 states in the last year. This has been in my family sense 2001 and I have most all records. Tent is sealed with Sika Mach 30 and is bolted on front and sides. (This is done better than Troopy Carrier Builds) YouTube links below.👇
New or Newer things
6 fuel injectors from toyota dealership and installed by them
3500 Miles on Bf Goodrich K02's 265/75r16's
New knock sensors $$
New timing chain $$
All fluid's have been change including oil, transmission flush, front and rear diff and rear seal.
Rigid Spot lights Rear breaks
Brand New Carpet 2 weeks old
New seat covers
Newer Rims
Customizations *87" x 34.5" Cutout *
4 Roof/Sleeping Honeycomb Aluminum Platforms
* CVT tent Mt. St Helens tent
*120V plug on Passenger side for RV site plug in
*Aluminum Propane/shavle/axe holder
*Pop Top Conversion
*Troopy Runner Logo
* 1500 Man hours ish

Motor Is all stock 3.4L v6 It just hit 303,000 miles. It's automatic 4x4. I hit the road at 269,000 and only had a knock sensor Issue which I took in to get fixed. Automatic transmission and no lift. It's pretty much stock from motor to suspension. I wanted to let the next owner personalize that. This rig has 6'1 clearance from front to back ( 87" by 34.5" wide) You can stand in this and cook and have friends over. I have had 6 people in this including 2 dogs. It had a custom slide out kitchen, propane and shovel rack all included. This is a ready to hit the road rig. You still sleep on top via aluminum guide tracks covered in leather. The sleeping platforms (4) are 1" thick honeycomb aluminum sheets that are carpeted and riveted with C channel aluminum. The Bad* Cracked driver mirror Some dents and scratches. There is ONE other 4Runner has a Pop Top cutout ( Half Pop) and it sold for $27,500 with 260,000 miles. You will love this! Guys with $500,000 Earth roamers are coming to talk about my ************** ride.Everyone loves this because you can't just buy one of these, until now. Great for a hunter, fisher or camper. Full time living would be best for someone under 5'9

Clean Title $19,500 Obo!

DSC03493 Medium.jpeg
Email: KyleMaggardUSAF@yahoo.com for questions.

I am in the market for a Sunrader and would be willing to talk about a trade of equal value

Tour of the Troopy Runner and Build Process on channel : 👇
DSC03488 Large.jpeg
DSC03502 Large.jpeg
DSC03503 Large 2.jpeg
DSC03491 Medium.jpeg
DSC03492 Medium.jpeg

Serious Inquires only I will be in Alaska till Aug 1st so if I dont get back to you in a capable days thats why.

DSC03499 Medium.jpeg
DSC03500 Large.jpeg

Attachments

• DSC03495 Medium.jpeg
    DSC03495 Medium.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: zip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members