CVT Mt Baker hardshell RTT: $700 in Seattle area

Alpyandy

Cascadia Vehicle Tents Mt. Baker model. Fiberglass shell-style roof-top tent.

$700 for the tent, ladder, mattress, mountain hardware
$850 for all the above + the CVT awning pictured below.
$900 for the all the above plus the Thule crossbars and mounting feet used to mount the tent to my FJ (recommended by CVT).

I'm in Issaquah, WA, and need to move this quickly.

IMG_0081.jpg

Details on mine (photos below):
-~4 years old
-Got mold on the original liner, so I ripped it out, bleach-cleaned the whole tent, and replaced the liner with indoor/outdoor carpet in the bottom part of the shell, but never got around to putting anything on the top part. Just glue you preferred material on the top and you're good to go. I've used it since and had no issues.
-Did hit a carport roof a bit, which resulted in some scratching on the roof, but it's fine.
-The lining is coming off the back left corner of the roof a bit, but not enough to let any weather in. Would likely be an easy fix.
-The rear window has a sort of awning above it that allows you to keep it open in the rain. The plastic rod that keeps that awning up worked it's way out of the canvas sleeve, so it doesn't work, but was never impactful enough to bother fixing.
-Comes with the mattress that came with the tent, which is in good shape, as we mostly used memory foam instead.
-Also comes with telescoping ladder, which is 8 and 1/2 feet at full extension.

Love this thing, but for a bunch of reasons unrelated to the tent itself, I need to move on. You know you want one, and here's the cheap way in!

I'm in Issaquah, WA if you're serious and want a look. Photos below. Ask any ?s here or message me.
IMG_3925.jpg
IMG_3926.jpg
IMG_3927.jpg
IMG_3928.jpg
IMG_3929.jpg
IMG_3930.jpg
IMG_3931.jpg
IMG_3932.jpg
IMG_3933.jpg

MagicMtnDan

2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition & 2021 F350 6.7L
Helluva deal. Wish it was larger (wider). It's a great price for a hardshell RTT. Someone's gonna be very happy to buy this.

ExCabSwap

Found a great review:
forum.ih8mud . Com /threads/cvt-mt-baker-rtt-long-term-eval.647021/

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

ExCabSwap

Replied! I have no idea what's involved with shipping something this big. If anyone has tips I'll consider. Hoping the West Coast wakes up to see this :).
I'd consider using Fastenal. They're all over and ship quick

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Alpyandy

Here's the deal: As the photos show, the tent is on sawhorses, not my truck. I'm not going to be able to put in on my truck (it's a 2-person job) and bring it to a shipper before I need to move, and need to sell it before that, so I'm going to prioritize a buyer who can pick it up locally. Thanks!

txmxer

Awesome tent! Wish I was closer as its exactly what I'm looking for, if you have trouble with shipping you might try uship, the shippers pick it up from your house

yeos

Observer
I'm in Seattle and I wish I really needed this! Unfortunately I already spent a lot of time and effort on my bed sleeping platform.

Salue

Adventurer
I'm guessing this is sold. Messaged the OP last week about checking it out as I'm local and never responded to my request. Maybe the new owner will chime in to let us know it has indeed been sold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven