ebay: 1989 M925A2 with camper

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Extreme-Off...-Camper-Military-M925A2-REDUCED-/231997195580

We chose the best Toy Box we could find and had it professionally mounted on the most capable and field serviceable platform designed for the Military.

This affordable vehicle might offer more features and may outperform many of the extremely priced $200,000, $300,000 or $400,000 Extreme RV's and Unimog conversions at a fraction of the price and repair and mainenance costs.

Built on a M925A2, 5 ton 6x6 Truck manufactured by BMY Harsco with a Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine and 5 Speed Allison Automatic Transmission, ABS Anti-Lock Brakes, CTIS (Central Tire Inflation System), new LED headlights/tail lights and comes with a massive 20,000lb hydralic PTO powered winch. Also added a heavy duty standard 2" receiver hitch and converter box from 24 V to 12 V for the lights . The 12 volt camper battery charges from the Truck. The Truck has 4 military heavy duty batteries, hard top, 48" tall like new Super Single Tires and huge Rockwell Axles providing tons of traction and clearance. Switches to 6 wheel drive from in the cab.

Easy to drive, park and handles great. Gets 8-10 mpg and cruises at 65mph. You will love the efficient floor plan and full features of this camper. Plenty of room for your quad, bikes, gear etc... Lots of storage space with the closet and overhead cabinets. Call 801-675-1942 for more info or if you have a special need or requirement.

lW4wqMU.jpg

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
"easy to park".....Yea, about that.

Nice rig, if you park it way off road.

Lol, just had a flashback from my Army days. I remember the drivers manual for one of the vehicles I drove instructing us to make sure that, when driving over small trees, they were center of the bumper. Not exactly treading lightly. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk