Experienced Supply Chain Professional

breindelja

Hello Folks, looking for remote work in multiple industries, I have been in Supply Chain in one facet or another, with most of my experience in Demand Planning, Analytics, and purchasing. Former Marine with experience in both the Govt. and currently the private sector. My "dream" would be to be part of a company supporting the Expedition world, however, am open to companies in the outdoor industry in general.

Attachments

• New Resume 2 - Copy.pdf
    70.3 KB · Views: 3

Ozarker

Hello Folks, looking for remote work in multiple industries, I have been in Supply Chain in one facet or another, with most of my experience in Demand Planning, Analytics, and purchasing. Former Marine with experience in both the Govt. and currently the private sector. My "dream" would be to be part of a company supporting the Expedition world, however, am open to companies in the outdoor industry in general.
Edit:
"I have been in Supply Chain in one facet or another" to; My professional experience has been in supply chain analytics and purchasing with the private sector and as a former active-duty Marine in "Military Supply Chain Management".

(Once a Marine, always a Marine!)

Your military background has also prepared you for the private sector to contribute as a valued team player.(in a managerial roll.)

Sorry, had to, good luck,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven