ExPo Decals - Round 2

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Hi all,

First batch are all gone! Please post up how many you want so I can determine how many to order. On the next order I will *try* and accommodate color choices so you can indicate a color - no promises though!

I have a small batch (only 20!) of ExpeditionPortal.com decals available. These decals are almost identical to the previous design (see information on the previous order here). The only difference is the font is a hair thinner.

In these pictures the darker colored sticker is the original version, the white ones are the new batch. The darker color is not available for sale - only these new white ones. The pictures are to show the slight difference in this design.

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

If these go fast, the process works and everyone is pleased with the quality, I can order more in various colors and possibly other sizes.

Price & Shipping:

$ 4.00 for the first decal. $2.00 for each additional decal. Shipping in North America is included and will be via standard post from Canada. Again, at this time all decals are white. Payment will be via Paypal. I am not making any money on these decals - just trying to fill the need. :safari-rig:

How to order:

As I only have a limited number of decals, I think the most fair way to go through this batch is first come to this thread, first served. Please post how many decals you want in this thread. I will then contact you via PM to give you the Paypal address and get the delivery address.

I only have 20 DECALS for this first batch! So hurry :shakin:

Thanks,

Pete :26_7_2:

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
I will order more. :sunflower

Please post up how many you want so I can determine how many to order. On this order I will *try* and accommodate color choices so you can indicate a color - no promises though!

Since I do not make these myself, I cannot guarantee that other colors are the same price until I actually do the order.

Pete

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
Next order

I will take 3 - white is fine for me. PM me the email to PAYPAL when you get them

Jay in NY

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
I will take 1 in white please.
I would be happy to pay in advance to help with your cost...matter of fact figure I will just round to $5 since I know paypal takes a bite.
enjoy
1leglance
PS THANKS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3