Fifty things to do with your jeep what would you add?

postalWagon

Adventurer
I can PROUDLY say that I did Number 50, and the Wife is proud to ride around in my primered out Postal Jeep!!!
I'll Add #52, Drive a mail Jeep, if only once, the feeling is priceless....

U-turn

U-Turn
Awsome JP artical. Drive to Alaska is next on my bucket list. I would add ( If money wasn't an issue ) Drive from North America to the southern tip of South America with the least amount of pavment possible.

Rancho

Supporting Sponsor - Rancho Suspensions
Done 22 of the 50. Mostly like get REALLY stuck, break, body damage, roll over.....:smilies27:smilies27

jscusmcvet

Explorer
I am bummed... 16 out of 50... fun though and almost all of my 16 were shared with my boy. Can't beat that. Jeeps and wheeling have given us a bond you can't find in a "car"... so I will add a few to the 50...

51. Watch your 16 year old handle a 4800 pound vehicle on rocks and ledges that would make most grown men wet their pants...

52. Watch as your then 12 year old son tell fellow, but drunk, fourwheelers... "at least we don't smell as bad as you do..."

53. Spend endless hours wrenching together

54. Teach him to drive a stick... in 4 low, on the side of a mountain...

55. Tell him, "go ahead and give it a try", at the bottom of "school bus" in Tellico.

56. Laugh with him as he slid down a muddy track in Virginia and ran into a tree... and tell him, "that's why we put that big A** bumper on there...

Damn.

88Xj

Banned
I've owned my jeep only a short time but off that list I've done,

10 (rebuilding motor counts right)
19 (carried all my lift, and too many other things)
21 (pulled out a fairly large tree)
27 happened before I bought it :(
44 (I got all the way to the roof before I got stuck, 3" & 31's open/open)
49 night wheeling/fishing

To add,
51- Laugh as you pull in the drive and your kid(s) look out the window when they hear daddy coming home. (40 series with a turn down)
52- Teach your girly girlfriend to not be so girly. She now helps me wrench whenever possible.
53- when your jeep brings your family together!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3